The GCC modular kitchen market size reached US$ 1,630.5 Million in 2023. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,105.2 Million by 2032, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% during 2024-2032.
Market Size in 2023
|US$ 1,630.5 Million
Market Forecast in 2032
|US$ 2,105.2 Million
|Market Growth Rate 2024-2032
A modular kitchen is a term used for a kitchen furniture layout that consists of modules of cabinets made up of various materials that hold accessories inside and can facilitate the efficient utilization of spaces in a kitchen. The growth in the market is currently catalysed by factors such as the recovery in oil prices, strong growth in the housing sector and rising urban population.
GCC Modular Kitchen Market Drivers:
- A modular kitchen can be customized according to the taste of the end user. It can be designed in a way allowing it to complement the theme of the house or make a total contrast. Consumers can select the design, theme and colour of their cabinets, handles and the accessories.
- Modular kitchens gives the user convenience and efficient utilization of space. A significant amount of storage areas can be created in the smallest of kitchen areas. As a result of increasing real estate prices and a rise in apartment style houses in the GCC region, residential units are getting more compact in size. This is creating a strong demand for modular kitchens which provide an efficient management of space in small houses.
- Modular kitchens are easy to install and repair. If required, individual components can also be replaced without affecting the remaining components. Cleaning and maintaining a modular kitchen also takes less effort.
- Strong growth of the residential construction sector, recovery in oil prices and a continuously rising urban population are some of the factors that are expected to drive the GCC modular kitchen market in the next five years.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC modular kitchen market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2024-2032. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, design, material used and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Floor Cabinet Type
- Wall Cabinet Type
- Tall Storage Type
On the basis of product type, the GCC modular kitchen market has been segmented as floor cabinet, wall cabinet and tall storage. Currently, the floor cabinet type accounts for the majority of the market share.
Breakup by Design:
On the basis of design/layout type, the GCC modular kitchen market has been segmented as L-shape, U-shape, parallel, straight, island and peninsula.
Breakup by Material Used:
- Lacquer Wood
- High Pressure Laminates
- Wood Veneers
- Others (Glass, Acrylic, etc.)
Based on the type of material used, the GCC modular kitchen market has been divided as lacquer wood, high pressure laminates, wood veneers, melamine and metals.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Based on the distribution channel, the GCC modular kitchen market has been divided into online and offline. Currently, the offline distribution channel accounts for the majority of the market share.
- Saudi Arabia
Region-wise, the market has been divided into Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman. Amongst these, Saudi Arabia is the biggest market, accounting for the majority of the modular kitchen market in the GCC region.
The competitive landscape of the GCC modular kitchen market has also been analyzed in this report.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC modular kitchen market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the GCC modular kitchen market in any manner.
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Product Type, Design, Material Used, Distribution Channel, Country
|Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
|10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
|Single User License: US$ 3699
Five User License: US$ 4699
Corporate License: US$ 5699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC modular kitchen market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What are the major product types in the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What are the various designs in the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What are the various materials used in the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What are the various distribution channels in the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC modular kitchen industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC modular kitchen industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC modular kitchen industry?