The GCC Non-Alcoholic beer market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of XX% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Non-alcoholic beer refers to a temperance beverage prepared by the fermentation of various ingredients, such as malt, hop, water, and yeast. Non-alcoholic beer offers numerous benefits in maintaining good heart health, improving liver functioning, minimizing the risk of intoxication, controlling alcohol dependency, etc.
In the GCC countries, the wide presence of the Muslim population, for whom alcohol consumption is non-permissible according to the Islam Sariah Law, is augmenting the market growth. The increasing popularity of a wide range of flavors of non-alcoholic beer, particularly among the millennial and women population, is also propelling the market growth across the region. Additionally, improving consumer living standards supported by their rising income levels have increased the per capita expenditures on high-quality and premium non-alcoholic beverages. In line with this, with the changing consumer tastes and preferences, various regional manufacturers are introducing innovative flavors and textures of non-alcoholic beer. Moreover, several international market players are introducing malted beverages into their product categories to cater to the traditional culture and beliefs of the consumers in the region. In the coming years, the rising availability of non-alcoholic beer across several brick-and-mortar and online retail stores will continue to further drive the market growth in the GCC region.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC Non-Alcoholic beer market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on brewery type, technology, flavour, packaging, distributional channel and end user.
Breakup by Brewery Type:
- Macro Brewery
- Micro Brewery
Breakup by Technology:
- Restricted Fermentation
Breakup by Flavour:
Breakup by Packaging:
- Glass Bottles
- Metal Cans
Breakup by Distributional Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Breakup by End User:
- Direct Consumers
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Barbican (Aujan Group Holding), Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg Breweries A/S (Carlsberg Group), Heineken N.V. (Heineken Holding N.V.), and Swinkels Family Brewers.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Brewery Type, Technology, Flavour, Packaging, Distributional Channel, End User, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain
||Barbican (Aujan Group Holding), Anheuser-Busch InBev, Carlsberg Breweries A/S (Carlsberg Group), Heineken N.V. (Heineken Holding N.V.), and Swinkels Family Brewers
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC Non-Alcoholic beer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC Non-Alcoholic beer market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the brewery type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the flavour?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distributional channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC Non-Alcoholic beer market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?