The GCC RTD coffee market is projected to exhibit a growth rate (CAGR) of 19% during 2023-2028. The increasing popularity of coffee culture across the GCC region, escalating rise in expatriate population having diverse consumption patterns, rising disposable income of the consumers, expansion of e-commerce, product innovation, rise in tourism, represent some of the key factors driving the market.
Ready-to-drink (RTD) coffee refers to packaged coffee beverages that are pre-brewed and can be consumed directly without any additional preparation. These beverages can be either refrigerated or shelf-stable and is often available in an assortment of flavors and packaging styles such as cans, bottles, or cartons. Coffee extract, water, sweeteners, and milk or milk substitutes are some of the core ingredients used to prepare RTD coffee. Additional additives like flavorings, stabilizers, and preservatives might also be integrated. RTD coffee is sold in quick service restaurants, gas stations, online grocery services, roadside stalls, corporate events, catering services, cruise ships, airports, railways, and bus stations. It assists in quickly boosting energy, lowering caffeine concentration compared to traditional coffee. Moreover, it ensures better hydration, contains nutrition, acts as a meal replacement, offers organic options, and is gluten-free.
GCC RTD Coffee Market Trends:
The widespread product adoption as a quick and convenient caffeine fix across the region is one of the key factors propelling the market growth. In line with this, the rising expatriate population introduces diverse consumption patterns, including a preference for international beverage options like RTD coffee thus providing a thrust to the market growth. Moreover, growing urbanization and busy lifestyles, is pushing the demand for quick and convenient beverage options. In addition to this, the rise in health awareness has led to the consumption of RTD coffee variants with natural ingredients, low sugar, and added nutrients, which is favoring the market growth. Besides this, increasing disposable income has led to higher spending on premium products, including specialty RTD coffees. Along with this, the proliferation of supermarkets, hypermarkets, and convenience stores makes RTD coffee more accessible to consumers, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, various innovation in terms of flavors, packaging, and product formats is supporting the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of cold brew coffee due to its smooth taste and lower acidity compared to traditional hot brewed coffee, is positively influencing the market growth. Additionally, manufacturers are introducing new and unique flavors to cater to the diverse taste preferences of consumers, which is further fueling the market growth. Other factors, such as the changing climatic condition’s the GCC region, the introduction of limited-edition flavors and packaging during festivals and holidays, product innovations, increasing popularity of coffee culture and the rise of coffee shop culture, and celebrity endorsements are anticipated to drive the market toward growth.
GCC RTD Coffee Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each segment of the GCC RTD coffee market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country levels for 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, packaging type, and distribution channel.
Product Type Insights:
The report has provided a detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the product type. This includes regular and flavored.
Packaging Type Insights:
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the packaging type has also been provided in the report. This includes bottles, cans, and others.
Distribution Channel Insights:
- Modern Trade
- General Trade
A detailed breakup and analysis of the market based on the distribution channel has also been provided in the report. This includes retail (modern trade, general trade, online and others), and institutional (HORECA and others).
- Saudi Arabia
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of all the major regional markets, which include Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman.
The report has also provided a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape in the market. Competitive analysis such as market structure, key player positioning, top winning strategies, competitive dashboard, and company evaluation quadrant has been covered in the report. Also, detailed profiles of all major companies have been provided.
GCC RTD Coffee Market Report Coverage:
|Base Year of the Analysis
|Scope of the Report
||Exploration of Historical and Forecast Trends, Industry Catalysts and Challenges, Segment-Wise Historical and Predictive Market Assessment:
- Product Type
- Packaging Type
- Distribution Channel
|Product Types Covered
|Packaging Types Covered
||Bottles, Cans, Others
|Distribution Channels Covered
- Retail: Modern Trade, General Trade, Online, Others
- Institutional: HORECA, Others
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2699
Five User License: US$ 3699
Corporate License: US$ 4699
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC RTD coffee market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC RTD coffee market?
- What is the breakup of the GCC RTD coffee market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the GCC RTD coffee market on the basis of packaging type?
- What is the breakup of the GCC RTD coffee market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC RTD coffee market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC RTD coffee market?
- What is the structure of the GCC RTD coffee market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC RTD coffee market?
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- IMARC’s report offers a comprehensive quantitative analysis of various market segments, historical and current market trends, market forecasts, and dynamics of the GCC RTD coffee market from 2017-2028.
- The research study provides the latest information on the market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the GCC RTD coffee market.
- Porter's five forces analysis assist stakeholders in assessing the impact of new entrants, competitive rivalry, supplier power, buyer power, and the threat of substitution. It helps stakeholders to analyze the level of competition within the GCC RTD coffee industry and its attractiveness.
- Competitive landscape allows stakeholders to understand their competitive environment and provides an insight into the current positions of key players in the market.