The GCC school stationery supplies market is expected to continue its moderate growth during the forecast period (2021-2026). Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
School stationery supplies include pencils, erasers, sharpeners, pens, crayons, highlighters, sketch pens and pencil boxes. They are an integral part of the education system used by students of all age groups. They are made using paper, plastic, graphite, metal and cardboard and easily available in different quality, sizes and designs. At present, they are gaining traction across the GCC region due to the availability of high-quality school stationery supplies that provide enhanced durability.
The primary factor accelerating the growth of the stationery supplies market in the GCC region is the better education system and the growing literacy rate. Moreover, increasing employment rates and inflating disposable incomes are positively influencing the sales of these supplies across the region. Apart from this, several market players are focusing on improving the products and providing improved product variants. This, in confluence with the rising brand awareness among individuals, is impelling the growth of the market. Furthermore, strong advertising and brand-building campaigns, which include licensed collaborations with several children’s television channels to print popular cartoon characters on stationery products, are also strengthening the growth of the market. They are also focusing on the launch of innovative products to gain a competitive edge in the market. As a result, they are introducing sustainable and eco-friendly variants of crayons, sketch pens, watercolors, oil paints, and paintbrushes.
Key Market Segmentation:
IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC school stationery supplies market report, along with forecasts for growth at the region level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on product, end user and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product:
- Paper Products
- Writing Instruments
- Computer and Printer Supplies
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Stationary and Book Shops
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
Breakup by Country:
- Saudi Arabia
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Product, End User, Distribution Channel, Country
||Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC school stationery supplies market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the GCC school stationery supplies market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC school stationery supplies market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?