According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "3D Concrete printing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global 3D concrete printing market reached a value of US$ 1,244.4 Million in 2022. Three-dimensional (3D) concrete printing, or cementitious 3D construction printing, represents a form of computer-operated additive manufacturing solution that is designed for the digital fabrication of building components. It involves the pushing of the concrete material through the nozzle layer-by-layer in a pre-programmed designed path, which aids in printing 3D building units. As compared to conventional concrete formwork, 3D concrete printing is faster, safer, offers better design flexibility, and are more affordable, efficient, and resilient. This, in turn, assists in saving operation time, reducing labor costs, and improving productivity, while ensuring minimal waste. On account of these properties, 3D concrete printing is extensively utilized for producing high-density construction materials in new geometrical shapes.
Global 3D Concrete Printing Market Trends:
The increasing ongoing construction activities, along with the rising need for customized, cost-effective formwork solutions to produce building materials with minimal construction waste is primarily facilitating the adoption of 3D concrete printing technology across the globe. They assist in prototyping, designing, and producing accurate, lightweight construction components, including lintels, staircases, roofs, and walls with strong structural integrity, which represents the key factor driving the market growth. In line with this, governments of various nations are continuously funding in various renovation and infrastructure projects. This, along with the increasing environmental consciousness has promoted the large-scale deployment of 3D concrete printing solutions for the construction of green building purposes, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, strategic collaborations amongst key players for introducing and commercializing concrete printing solutions to reach the masses is propelling the market growth. For instance, inon May 2020, Pikus Concrete, a US-based company, and Sika, a Switzerland-based firm, collaborated for commercializing and implementing 3D concrete printing technology for performing various construction projects. Other factors, such as rapid industrialization and urbanization, particularly in developing regions, along with the significant expansion in the construction industry, are creating a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 42,323.3 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 72.1% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into walls, floors and roofs, panels and lintels, staircases, and others.
- On the basis of the concrete type, the market has been segregated into ready-mix, high-density, precast, shotcrete, and others.
- Based on the printing type, the market has been bifurcated into gantry system and robot arm.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been classified into residential and commercial building, infrastructure, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been bifurcated into North America (United States, and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Apis Cor, COBOD International A/S, CyBe Construction B.V., DUS Architects, Foster + Partners, Heidelbergcement AG, Holcim Ltd, Sika AG, Skanska AB, Universe Architecture, XtreeE and Yingchuang Building Technique Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Concrete Type, Printing Type, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Apis Cor, COBOD International A/S, CyBe Construction B.V., DUS Architects, Foster + Partners, Heidelbergcement AG, Holcim Ltd, Sika AG, Skanska AB, Universe Architecture, XtreeE and Yingchuang Building Technique Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal