The latest report by IMARC Group titled, “3D Display Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global 3D display market reached a value of US$ 143.3 Billion in 2022. A 3D display provides the viewer with three-dimensional visualization of complex data and objects. It uses various advanced technologies, such as holography, volumetric, multi-view and stereoscopic display, and a combination of optical, electrical, mechanical and digital imaging skills to give a sense of depth to the viewer. As a result, 3D display finds extensive applications in various fields, including gaming, photography, video, education, defense, and engineering simulation.
Global 3D Display Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for 3D display technologies in home entertainment owing to the declining prices of electronic devices and inflating disposable incomes of individuals. In addition, various technological advancements in computer technology and the rapid development in the gaming industry are contributing to the market growth. Besides this, key players are introducing innovative and cost-effective 3D display technologies that are safe, reliable, and offer increased depth perception. Due to this, they are also gaining immense popularity in the healthcare sector as doctors use them to perform surgeries. Moreover, the widespread adoption of 3D display in the automotive industry to make representational models, visuals or movies in design, engineering, and CAD/CAM, represents another growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, the rising utilization of 3D display technologies in broadcasting, capturing and editing videos, and photography is anticipated to create a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 365.6 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been classified into volumetric display, stereoscopic, and head-mounted displays.
- Based on technology, the market has been segregated into digital light processing, plasma display panel, organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs), and light-emitting diodes (LEDs).
- The market has been bifurcated based on the access method into conventional screen-based and micro displays.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into televisions, smartphones, monitors, mobile computing devices, projectors, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, along with the profiles of the key players being Dimenco B.V., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Display Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nikon Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Sony Electronics Inc., The Coretec Group Inc and Toshiba Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Technology, Access Method, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Dimenco B.V., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Display Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nikon Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Sony Electronics Inc., The Coretec Group Inc and Toshiba Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal