According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "3D Medical Imaging Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global 3D medical imaging equipment market reached a value of US$
12.5 Billion in 2022. Medical imaging equipment is used for generating visual representations of the internal organs and tissues that are utilized to diagnose and treat various diseases. 3D medical imaging equipment uses innovative technologies for delivering enhanced visualization of clinical interventions and other diagnostic information. It captures images at numerous angles and displays tissues at varying depths. It also produces superior imaging results with high-resolution and more intricate details by employing ultrasound, radiography, tomography and magnetic resonance imaging solutions. Consequently, their utilization widely assists healthcare professionals to get a better understanding of the patient's body for the diagnosis of multiple medical illnesses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global 3D Medical Imaging Equipment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing digitization in the healthcare sector. In line with this, there is a growing preference for digital imaging equipment over analog counterparts in hospitals and other diagnostic centers, which significantly aids in quick and effective decision-making. This, along with the rising demand for enhanced precision during diagnostics procedures, is contributing to the market growth. Product innovations and extensive research and development (R&D) have led to the introduction of contrast-enhanced imaging systems with improved durability and reduced diagnosis time, which is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Moreover, favorable initiatives undertaken by the government of various countries to improve the existing healthcare infrastructure and growing awareness among patients regarding the benefits associated with the utilization of 3D imaging systems are also driving the market growth. Other factors, such as the increasing healthcare budgetary allocation, technological advancements, and growing geriatric population, along with the rising prevalence of chronic and lifestyle diseases, are expected to further create a positive outlook for the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to reach a value of US$
16.9 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of
4.9% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the product, the market has been divided into X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT scan and hybrid imaging.
- Based on the solution, the market has been classified into 3D scanning, rendering and modeling.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into oncology, cardiology, orthopedics and others.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into hardware, software and service.
- On the basis of the deployment, the market has been divided into on-premise, cloud and web-based platforms.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include GE Healthcare, Philips Electronics Nederland B.V., Siemens Healthineers, FUJIFILM Corporation, Analogic Corporation, ContextVision AB, Dentsply Sirona, EOS imaging, Esaote S.p.A, Fuel 3D Technologies Limited, KaVo Dental GmbH, Hologic, Inc., Intelerad Medical Systems, Planmeca Group, Samsung Medison, and Shimadzu Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Phone No: (D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas :- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331