According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Acupuncture Needles Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global acupuncture needles market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.42% during 2022-2027. Acupuncture needles are sterile, hair-thin metallic needles that are inserted at specific pressure points in the body to stimulate nerves. These needles assist in treating gastric conditions, menstruation cramps, osteoarthritis, and allergic rhinitis. They also relieve discomfort associated with back, neck, and knee pain, headaches, and migraine. As they are cost-effective and have minimal risks of cutting the tissue and causing infection, bleeding, and pain, their demand is escalating around the world.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Acupuncture Needles Market Trends:
The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases represents one of the primary factors positively influencing the demand for acupuncture needles worldwide. Moreover, as these needles offer numerous benefits, such as providing relief and assisting the patient in overcoming post-surgical trauma, they are highly preferred by elderly patients to treat body aches. Furthermore, the manufacturers are introducing innovative products, such as needles with nano-sensors for physical, biological, and chemical sensing. Other factors, including increasing healthcare expenditure and rising acceptance of acupuncture as an effective pain management solution and treatment for emotional disorders and substance solutions, are anticipated to drive the market.
- Based on the product, disposable needles hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segmented into stainless steel, gold, silver, and others. At present, stainless steel acupuncture needles account for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the end use, the market has been categorized into hospital, clinics, and others. Presently, hospital dominate the market.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being 3B Scientific GmbH, AcuMedic Ltd., Acu-International Supplies, Inc., asia-med GmbH, Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd., Coghlin Companies, Inc., Seirin Corporation, Shinylink (Shanghai) Industrial Inc., Suzhou Hualun Medical Appliance Co., Ltd., Suzhou Zhongjing Life & Science Technology Co., Ltd., and Wuxi Jiajian Medical Instrument Co., Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal