According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global acute myeloid leukemia therapeutics market reached a value of US$ 954.8 Million in 2021. Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is a form of bone marrow and blood cancer caused by the uncontrollable division of cells. Some of the common clinical symptoms include fever, bone pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, pale skin, frequent infections, and unusual nose and gums bleeding. The treatment plan for AML includes a combination of chemo and radiation therapy, stem cell transplant, leukapheresis, induction therapy, and targeted drug therapies. These therapeutics aid in precisely identifying and attacking cancer cells, increasing the efficacy, boosting immunity, minimizing post-treatment complications, and reducing the chances of cancer relapse.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market Trends:
The increasing prevalence of AML due to unhealthy lifestyles, genetic mutations, and continued exposure to hazardous chemicals is primarily driving the market growth. In line with this, the rising geriatric population, which is more susceptible to develop AML, is further catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the increasing awareness regarding the availability of advanced cancer treatment options, such as combined, immunotherapies, and targeted therapies, and rising approvals of novel and innovative drugs are acting as other growth-inducing factors. Apart from this, extensive research and development (R&D) activities to introduce innovative drug delivery systems, like drug encapsulation made from nanoscale compounds, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the treatment type, the market is classified into cytarabine, anthracycline drugs, alkylating agents, anti-metabolites, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, and others.
- On the basis of the drug type, the market has been bifurcated into small molecule drugs and biopharmaceuticals.
- Based on the route of administration, the market is divided into oral and injectables.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Celgene, Roche Holding AG, Gilead Sciences Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A. and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to Fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800