The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Adhesive Equipment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global adhesive equipment market size reached US$ 31.8 Billion in 2021. Adhesive equipment refers to tools and gears that aid in bonding dissimilar objects. Some of the most commonly used adhesive equipment are adhesive controllers, industrial hot melts, adhesive pumping systems, and adhesive application guns. These devices enhance the flexibility and speed of various operations while reducing overall costs. They also reduce stress concentration at screw and rivet points, improve production efficiency, and minimize vibration, fatigue, and noise. Owing to these properties, adhesive equipment is widely utilized across the packaging, construction, and textile industries across the globe.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Adhesive Equipment Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the escalating demand for disposable hygiene products (DHP). Adhesive equipment is utilized to manufacture DHP to offer better quality products at a faster and relatively lower cost. In addition, the rising product adoption across beverages, electronics, pharmaceuticals, and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) for numerous purposes represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, manufacturers are widely adopting adhesive equipment for packaging functions due to the surging need for fast and safe bonding of the materials and enhanced compatibility with the existing production lines. This, coupled with the introduction of innovative and sustainable equipment, such as bio-based hot melt adhesives, which rely on fossil fuel-based components, is also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the implementation of favorable government initiatives to support the packaging sector, rapid industrialization, and the expanding automotive and consumer electronics industries are some of the other factors creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 43.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.59% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product, the market has been categorized into industrial hot melt, adhesives controller, cold glue applicators, pneumatic adhesive applicators, adhesive pumping systems, adhesive application guns, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segregated into packaging, construction, lamination, disposable hygiene products (DHP), technical textiles, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, retail stores, online stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Adhesive & Equipment Inc., Atlas Copco, Dymax Corporation, Glue Machinery Corporation, Graco Inc., H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, ITW Dynatec, Nordson Corporation, Robatech AG and Valco Cincinnati Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800