IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Adhesives and Sealants Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global adhesives and sealants market reached a value of US$ 63.2 Billion in 2022. Adhesives and sealants are sticking agents employed to attach, bind, and fasten two or more surfaces. They are manufactured using various organic and inorganic compounds, including acrylic-, polyurethane-, and silicone-based materials. Adhesives and sealants have high shear and tensile strength, due to which they are commonly used on metals, wood, glass, and plastics. They also fill the gaps between substrates, which act as a barrier or protective coating, thereby preventing fluid leakage.
Global Adhesives and Sealants Market Trends:
The global adhesives and sealants market is primarily driven by its extensive use in the construction industry for flooring, waterproofing, and plumbing applications. Adhesives and sealants also find diverse applications in both interior and exterior automotive applications. These binding agents are utilized to replace mechanical fasteners like welds, screws, rivets, gaskets and fasteners. As a result, product manufacturers are introducing lightweight and compact components for use in modern automobiles. Furthermore, with the rising environmental concerns, manufacturers are introducing environment-friendly alternatives, such as water-based adhesives and organic solvents, that exhibit high bonding strength. On account of these factors, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the adhesive type, the market has been categorized into acrylic, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), polyurethanes, styrenic block copolymers, epoxy, ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), and others.
- On the basis of the sealant type, the market has been classified into acrylic, silicone, polyurethane, butyl, and others.
- The market has been divided based on technology into water-based, solvent-based, hot melt, reactive, and others.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into paperboard and packaging, building and construction, transportation, leather and footwear, furniture, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Arkema S.A, Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Limited, Eastman Chemical Company, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Sika AG, and Wacker Chemie AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Adhesives Type, Sealant Type, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Arkema S.A, Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Limited, Eastman Chemical Company, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Sika AG and Wacker Chemie AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal