According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Advanced Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global advanced carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors market reached a value of US$ 512.3 Million in 2021. Advanced carbon dioxide (CO2) sensors refer to detection instruments or equipment used to measure the content of carbon dioxide in the air. Photoionization detectors (PID), electrochemical, catalytic, infrared, laser and holographic are some of the commonly used advanced CO2 sensors. They consist of a light tube, an interference (wavelength) filter, an infrared source, and an infrared detector. Advanced CO2 sensors are widely used for controlling, monitoring, and maintaining the levels of CO2 in closed spaces. These sensors are highly accurate, fast, and stable and assist in improving overall health, maintaining indoor air quality, saving energy, controlling moisture, and reducing greenhouse gases.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Advanced Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensors Market Trends-
The widespread product adoption in the industrial and residential sectors across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Advanced carbon dioxide sensors are widely used to monitor and control the levels of pollutants present in the air. In line with this, the rising development of smart cities is favoring the market growth. These sensors are utilized in smart buildings to monitor indoor air quality and facilitate automation. Apart from this, the introduction of wireless sensors and the integration of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve product efficiency are providing a considerable boost to the market growth. Additionally, the increasing product demand due to the growing awareness regarding the prevention of contagious diseases, contamination of water bodies and the atmosphere with toxic substances and fumes released from factories is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including the widespread product adoption in the automotive and healthcare industries, along with the extensive research and development (R&D) activities, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 814 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been bifurcated into non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) and chemical CO2 sensors.
- Based on the connectivity, the market has been divided into wired and wireless CO2 sensors.
- On the basis of the end user industry, the market has been classified into healthcare, automotive, petrochemical, building automation, consumer electronics and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Amphenol Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Balluff GmbH, Gas Sensing Solutions Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International, Sick AG, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, Vaisala Oyj and Veris Industries LLC (Schneider Electric).
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800