According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Advanced Distribution Management System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global advanced distribution management system market reached a value of US$ 1,053 Million in 2021. An advanced distribution management system (ADMS) refers to a software platform that is generally used for controlling and managing electrical grids. It usually offers a full suite of distribution and optimization management in an efficient manner. Additionally, it also assists field operating personnel in monitoring the electric distribution from state-wide to city-wide power systems while improving the safety and quality of services. It is extensively utilized for energy management, volt control functions and customer information. As a result, it provides improved network performance, efficient power management and delivery and substation equipment maintenance.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.???
Global Advanced Distribution Management System Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the rising preference for renewable energy resources. Coupled with increasing investments and funding to upgrade the existing power infrastructure to conserve energy, this is creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, various technological advancements have led to the widespread adoption of advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) on the global level, thereby propelling the market growth. In line with this, a considerable increase in the data generation volumes across the globe due to rapid digitization and penetration of high-speed internet connectivity is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Furthermore, continuous improvements across the information technology (IT) and telecommunications sectors are positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including rural electrification, the increasing preference for clean sources of energy and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are further contributing to the market growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 3,081 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.8% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the offering, the market has been bifurcated into software and services.
- Based on the system type, the market has been segmented into the distribution management system (DMS), automated meter reading/advanced metering infrastructure (AMR/AMI), distributed energy resources management systems (DERMS), energy management systems (EMS), customer information systems (CIS) and meter data management systems (MDMS).
- On the basis of the end-use industry, the market has been segregated into energy and utilities, IT and telecommunications, manufacturing, defense and government, infrastructure, transportation and logistics and others.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of the key players include ABB Ltd., Alstom SA, Capgemini SE, ETAP/Operation Technology Inc., General Electric Company, Indra Sistemas S.A., Open Systems International Inc. (Emerson Electric Co.), Oracle Corporation, S&C Electric Company, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG and Survalent Technology Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800