According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Aerosol Paints Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global aerosol paints market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.2% during 2023-2028. Aerosol paints, also known as spray paints, comprise pigment, solvent, propellant, and binder that are packed in a pressurized container and dispensed as a fine mist through a nozzle. They are easy to use, versatile, and convenient for minor touch ups or quick projects. They also provide fast drying, a smooth finish, and resistance against water, chemicals, and weathering. They are commonly available in various colors and different forms, including stains, glossies, enamels, and flats. They are used on different surfaces, such as metal, plastic, wood, and glass. At present, the growing traction of do-it-yourself (DIY) projects are catalyzing the demand for aerosol paints across the globe.
Global Aerosol Paints Market Trends:
Aerosol paints are employed in the automotive industry to add a protective coating to vehicles and protect against damage from ultraviolet (UV) rays, weather, and other environmental factors. This, coupled with the increasing sales of luxury and passenger vehicles on account of rapid urbanization, improving living standards, and inflating income levels, represent one of the major factors fueling the market growth around the world. Moreover, aerosol paints find application in the construction industry for decorative purposes and adding colors to walls, floors, or other surfaces. They are also used to cover up or remove unwanted graffiti on construction sites and match the color of the original surface. In addition, governing agencies of different countries are implementing stringent regulations to limit the increase in volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. Consequently, leading players are introducing eco-friendly product variants. Apart from this, the growing requirement for premium-quality and aesthetically appealing furniture in residential and commercial complexes is influencing the market positively. Furthermore, the rising use of aerosol paints for artistic purposes like street art is creating a positive outlook for the market.
- On the basis of the raw material, the market has been segmented into acrylic, alkyd, epoxy, polyurethane, silicone, and others. At present, acrylic represents the largest segment.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into solvent-borne and water-borne. Presently, solvent-borne holds the biggest market share.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into construction, automotive, wooden furniture, architectural coatings, industrial coatings, and others. Construction currently accounts for the biggest market share.
- Based on the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others); Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others) enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Aeroaids Corporation, Kobra Spray Paint, LA-CO Industries Inc., Masco Corporation, Montana Colors S.L., Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd., Ppg Industries Inc, Rust-Oleum (RPM International Inc.), Southfield Paints Ltd., The Sherwin-Williams Company, and Valspar Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Raw Material, Technology, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aeroaids Corporation, Kobra Spray Paint, LA-CO Industries Inc., Masco Corporation, Montana Colors S.L., Nippon Paint Holdings Co. Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., Rust-Oleum (RPM International Inc.), Southfield Paints Ltd., The Sherwin-Williams Company and Valspar Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800