The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aerosol Valves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global aerosol valves market reached a value of US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. Aerosol valves are devices mounted on containers or equipment to spray liquid or gas substances under pressure. They rely on a mechanical or electro-mechanical actuation that regulates and dispenses the contents in desired amounts. They consist of springs, seals, dip tubes, and gaskets that keep the container clean, airtight, and hygienic while regulating the flow of the product. Owing to these properties, aerosol valves find extensive applications across personal care, healthcare, and automotive industries.
Global Aerosol Valves Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding personal care industry across the globe. Aerosol valves are used in cans for packaging face creams, hair sprays, deodorants, perfumes, serums, and shaving foams. In addition, the rising product adoption in the pharmaceutical industry for effective dispensing and expelling of the desired dose represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various manufacturers are using aerosol valves in oral hygiene products, such as teeth whiteners, mouthwash, and breath fresheners. This, coupled with the introduction of stainless steel-based aerosol valves that are highly resistant to impact, corrosion, and heat, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the escalating product demand from the automotive, food and beverage (F&B), and paint industries is also creating a favorable market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.15% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into continuous and metered.
- On the basis of the container type, the market has been categorized into glass (coated and uncoated glasses) and metal (aluminum, stainless steel, and tin-plated).
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been classified into personal care, home care, healthcare, automotive, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Aptargroup Inc., Clayton Corporation, Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A., EC Pack Industrial Limited, KOH-I-NOOR Mladá Vožice a.s., LINDAL Group Holding GmbH, Majesty Packaging Systems Limited, Mitani Valve Co. Ltd., Newman Green Inc., Precision Valve Corporation, Summit Packaging Systems Inc., and The YingBo Aerosol Valve (ZhongShan) Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Container Type, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aptargroup Inc., Clayton Corporation, Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A., EC Pack Industrial Limited, KOH-I-NOOR Mladá Vožice a.s., LINDAL Group Holding GmbH, Majesty Packaging Systems Limited, Mitani Valve Co. Ltd., Newman Green Inc., Precision Valve Corporation, Summit Packaging Systems Inc. and The YingBo Aerosol Valve (ZhongShan) Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800