According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aerospace Composites Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global aerospace composites market reached a value of US$ 20.3 Billion in 2022. Aerospace composites are a combination of two or more dissimilar materials that are utilized for combining different properties or imparting a new set of characteristics, which neither of the constituent materials could have achieved on their own. Earlier, these materials were only used in secondary structures, such as seats, rotor blades and instrument enclosures of gliders, helicopters, fighter planes, passenger airlines and space shuttles. Nowadays, they also find application in the production of primary structures, such as wings and fuselages, owing to their superior malleability as compared to their metallic counterparts.
Global Aerospace Composites Market Trends:
Over the past few years, the market has experienced steady growth on account of the burgeoning aviation and aerospace industries and the growing requirement for fuel-efficient aircraft. This can also be accredited to the increasing focus on enhancing the performance of commercial and military aircraft by the utilization of high-performance structural materials. The market is anticipated to experience revival once the global situation returns to normal. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 32.2 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the fiber type, the market has been segmented into carbon, ceramic, glass and other fiber composites.
- On the basis of the resin type, the market has been segregated into epoxy, phenolic, polyester, polyimides, thermoplastics, ceramic and metal matrix, and others.
- The marker has been analyzed on the basis of the aircraft type into commercial aircraft, business aviation, civil helicopters, military aircraft and helicopters, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into interior and exterior parts.
- On the basis of the manufacturing process, the market has been divided into AFP/ATL, layup, RTM/VARTM, filament winding and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Bally Ribbon Mills, Hexcel Corporation, Materion Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation, Renegade Materials Corporation, Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay, Teijin Limited, and Toray Industries Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Fiber Type, Resin Type, Aircraft Type, Application, Manufacturing Process, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bally Ribbon Mills, Hexcel Corporation, Materion Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation, Renegade Materials Corporation, Koninklijke Ten Cate B.V., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay, Teijin Limited and Toray Industries Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 |
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800