According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Agricultural Harvester Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026," the global agricultural harvester market size reached a value of US$ 28.8 Billion in 2020. Agricultural harvesters are machines utilized for harvesting grain crops. These machines primarily perform a combination of three processes including winnowing, reaping and threading of crops. The simultaneous activity of these steps results in higher yields in lesser time. Agricultural harvesters are manufactured with industrial sensors to attain a precise height and measurements while harvesting the crop. These are designed to suit different operations that can range from small and medium to large scale. Agricultural harvesters help minimize manual farm practices, increase productivity, reduce crop production costs and significantly decrease harvest losses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Agricultural Harvesters Market Trends:
Increasing industrialization in the agricultural sector across the globe is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Technological replacement of manual labor in agricultural and allied activities is highly encouraged by governments of various nations in an effort to boost yield in the most cost-effective manner. This, along with the integration of agricultural harvesters with advanced features, such as global positioning system (GPS), is creating a positive outlook for the market significantly. Moreover, the utilization of agricultural harvesters offers cleaner results with minimal crop damage when compared with that of the conventional harvesting practices. This, in turn, is acting as another major growth-inducing factor. An increasing focus on improving and modernizing farm practices and infrastructure, along with a rise in the global demand represents some of the other factors that are driving the market growth further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global agricultural harvester market to reach a value of US$ 38.70 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5% during 2021-2026.
- Based on the product type, the market has been bifurcated into the combine and forage harvesters.
- On the basis of the drive type, the market has been divided into four-wheel and two-wheel drive harvesters.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into wheat, rice, maize, barley and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the market with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Deere & Company, CNH Industrial N.V., AGCO Corporation, CLAAS KGaA mbH, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Maschinenfabrik Bernard Krone GmbH, Yanmar Holdings Co., Ltd., PÖTTINGER Landtechnik GmbH, Dewulf BV, Lovol Heavy Industry CO., LTD, Lely International N.V., Ploeger Machines BV, PREET AGRO Industries (P) Limited, SDF S.p.A., and Sampo Rosenlew Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal