According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Agriculture Drones Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global agriculture drones market reached a value of US$ 1,122 Million in 2021. Agriculture drones are unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) applied to farming practices that carry out manual activities and provide crop status and livestock movement in real time. They consist of sensors with digital imaging capabilities, such as high-resolution camera systems and multispectral actuators. Agriculture drones are commonly used to improve variable-rate prescriptions in real time, estimate yield from a field, and optimize the use of seeds, fertilizers, and water. They also assist in reducing pollution, saving costs, improving productivity and efficiency, monitoring environmental data, and adapting to climatic change. As a result, these drones are widely utilized for crop scouting, spraying, field surveying, spreading, and surveillance in livestock and fisheries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Agriculture Drones Market Trends:
The rising demand for food across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Agriculture drones are widely used to enhance crop production for higher yields by gathering information, monitoring crop health, analyzing soil and field quality, and performing irrigation operations. Additionally, the introduction of mini, autonomous, and unmanned rotorcrafts with advanced sensors, components, and sizes to enhance farming techniques is favoring the market growth. Apart from this, the integration of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) with agriculture drones to produce high-resolution images is providing an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, key players are introducing automated flight planning features that aid in reducing the impact of unpredictable weather and climatic change, calculating the land size, and improving the scale of operation and productivity, which, in turn, is positively influencing the market growth. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities and the implementation of various government initiatives emphasizing precision farming and utilization of drone technology, are anticipated to drive the market toward growth. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market value is expected to reach US$ 7,059 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 35.77% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the offering, the market has been divided into hardware (fixed, rotary, and hybrid wing) and software (data management, imaging, data analytics software, and others).
- Based on the component, the market has been divided into controller systems, propulsion systems, cameras, batteries, navigation systems, and others.
- On the basis of the farming environment, the market has been bifurcated into indoor and outdoor.
- Based on the application, the market has been divided into field mapping, variable rate application, crop scouting, and others.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and Others) Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Others), and Middle East and Africa.?
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3D Robotics Inc., AeroVironment Inc., AGCO Corporation, AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc., American Robotics Inc. (Ondas Holdings Inc.), DJI, DroneDeploy, Parrot Drone SAS, PrecisionHawk, Trimble Inc. and Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal