The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Air Ambulance Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global air ambulance market size reached US$ 5.4 Billion in 2022. Air ambulance services refer to the transportation facility offered to patients in case of emergencies. It includes a helicopter or an airplane equipped with medical supplies and various tools to ensure optimum convenience during transportation. It also comprises skilled medical professionals who provide the required treatment to the patient till the ambulance reaches the nearest hospital. In addition, it includes monitoring systems, breathing apparatus, and defibrillators. Owing to these properties, air ambulances find extensive applications across the healthcare industry.
Global Air Ambulance Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the expanding healthcare industry and the increasing number of accidents across the globe. Air ambulance provides faster travel in case of critical medical emergencies such as road accidents or burn incidents. In addition, the increasing prevalence of cardiac ailments such as heart attacks and other serious health concerns, including brain stroke, that demand urgent medical attention represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, various advancements, such as the ease of online booking of air ambulance services, are also contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing healthcare expenditures, the growing number of hospitals that can provide air ambulance facilities, and the developing healthcare infrastructure are some of the other factors creating a favorable market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 9.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the vehicle type, the market has been segmented into aircraft/airplanes (rotary and fixed-wing), helicopters, seaplanes, and others.
- On the basis of the service type, the market has been classified into hospital services, community services, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into medical care, transport, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being PHI Air Medical, Air Ambulance Specialists, Babcock Scandinavian AirAmbulance, Express Air Medical Transport, Lifeguard Air Ambulance, Native American Air Ambulance, Metro Aviation Inc., The Royal Flying Doctor Service, REVA Air Ambulance, Yorkshire Air Ambulance, EAA, Capital Air Ambulance, and AirMed International.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Vehicle Type, Service Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||PHI Air Medical, Air Ambulance Specialists, Babcock Scandinavian AirAmbulance, Express Air Medical Transport, Lifeguard Air Ambulance, Native American Air Ambulance, Metro Aviation Inc., The Royal Flying Doctor Service, REVA Air Ambulance, Yorkshire Air Ambulance, EAA, Capital Air Ambulance and AirMed International
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800