The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Airborne Fire Control Radar Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global airborne fire control radar market size reached US$ 3.0 Billion in 2022. Airborne fire control radar (AFCR) is a long-range detection system that intercepts, tracks and attacks hostile targets. It consists of antennas and low-pulse repetition frequency (LPRF) systems that identify a target’s coordinates and provide data, which help determine the target trajectory and its continuous position. It also estimates the target range, range rate, azimuth and elevation angle and offers high mission reliability and multi-target tracking capabilities. Owing to these properties, AFCRs are widely utilized for detection, search, surveillance, weapon guidance and navigation operations in air-to-air, air-to-sea, and air-to-land missions.
Global Airborne Fire Control Radar Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the widespread adoption of active electronically scanning arrays (AESA) in aircraft. In addition, the escalating demand for advanced electro-optical systems integrated with geolocation sensors, and surveillance and reconnaissance systems in helicopters represent another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, military and defense organizations are deploying AFCRs to detect targets and conduct critical missions due to the rising cross-border disturbances and terrorist attacks. This, coupled with the increasing procurement of fighter jets by governments of developing economies to enhance the aerial strength of defense forces, is propelling the market growth. Moreover, the rising military budgets of countries, including the United States, China, Russia, India, Japan, and South Korea, and rapid automation in security and surveillance radar systems technology are also creating a positive market outlook across the globe. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.9 Billion by 2028 exhibiting a CAGR of 4.33% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the frequency band, the market has been segregated into S-band, X-band and Ku/K/Ka-band.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into air to ground, air to sea,and air to air.
- Based on the end user, the market has been bifurcated into military and commercial.
- On the geographical front, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Airbus SE, Aselsan, Aselsan A.S. (Turkish Armed Forces Foundation), BAE Systems plc, General Dynamics Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries, Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB and Thales Group.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Frequency Band, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Airbus SE, Aselsan A.S. (Turkish Armed Forces Foundation), BAE Systems plc, General Dynamics Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries, Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Saab AB and Thales Group.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800