The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global aircraft seat actuation system market size reached US$ 704.3 Million in 2022. Aircraft seat actuation systems are used to provide comfort and safety to passengers and pilots by enabling them to adjust their seating position. They consist of linear and rotary actuators, passenger seat control units, electronic control units, wiring harnesses, and lumbar massage systems. They assist in optimizing weight and providing smooth, ergonomic seat motion. They also aid in improving connectivity, offering higher performance, and adjusting surrounding conditions such as light and temperature. In addition, they are silent, reliable, compact, light, and customizable. As a result, there has been an escalating demand for aircraft seat actuation systems across the globe.
Global Aircraft Seat Actuation System Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing premium air travel due to inflating disposable incomes of individuals across the globe. In addition, the growing need for maintenance and retrofitting of existing aircraft represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, aircraft manufacturers are investing in research and development (R&D) activities to improve the intelligence and efficiency of aircraft seat actuation systems and ensure a luxurious and comfortable flying experience for passengers. This, coupled with the introduction of 3D printing and fiber-reinforced composites to make cost-effective and lighter seat actuators, is positively influencing the market growth. Moreover, the escalating demand for lightweight cabin products and the rising number of low-cost airlines are also propelling market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 1,118 Million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been classified into electro-mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic.
- On the basis of the seat class, the market has been segmented into business, economy, premium economy, and first class.
- Based on the mechanism, the market has been categorized into linear and rotary.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segregated into hardware (actuator, in-seat power supply, passenger, control unit, electronic control unit, and others) and software.
- Based on the aircraft type, the market has been categorized into narrow-body aircraft (NBA), wide-body aircraft (WBA), very large aircraft (VLA), regional transport aircraft (RTA), and others.
- On the basis of the end use, the market has been bifurcated into original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and aftermarket.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Astronics Corporation, Bühler Motor GmbH, Collins Aerospace (Raytheon Technologies Corporation), Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Crane Co.), Kyntronics, Mesag System AG, Moog Inc., NOOK Industries INC., Rollon S.p.A., and Safran.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Seat Class, Mechanism, Component, Aircraft Type, End Use, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Astronics Corporation, Bühler Motor GmbH, Collins Aerospace (Raytheon Technologies Corporation), Crane Aerospace & Electronics (Crane Co.), Kyntronics, Mesag System AG, Moog Inc., NOOK Industries INC., Rollon S.p.A. and Safran.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800