According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Airless Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global airless packaging market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Airless packaging is a type of packaging and dispensing system. It utilizes the environmental pressure difference to create a vacuum and eliminate the contact between air and the product, thereby preventing contamination. As compared to traditional aerosol packaging, airless packaging does not require a propellant as it is built with a natural pressure equilibrium. Other than this, it is light in weight, versatile, and chemical-free and enables minimal oxidization. On account of these properties, airless packaging is commonly utilized to store vegetables, fruits, nutraceuticals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and personal care products.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Airless Packaging Market Trends:
A significant expansion in the skincare industry and the increasing preference toward premium-quality cosmetic products are majorly driving the global airless packaging market growth. Premium cosmetics contain active ingredients that are prone to oxidization, due to which manufacturers are widely adopting airless packaging to store these products. In line with this, the extensive utilization of airless plastic packaging for storing food and beverages is further contributing to the growth of the market. Moreover, various product innovations, such as sustainable airless packaging solutions in aesthetically appealing bottles, tubes, and jars, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2021-2026.
- Based on the material, the market has been divided into glass, plastic, and others.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into bottles and jars, bags and pouches, tubes, and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into personal care and homecare, pharmaceutical, food and beverages, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being ALBEA, Amcor plc, AptarGroup Inc., Fusion Packaging, LUMSON S.p.A, Ningbo Gidea Packaging Co. Ltd, Quadpack, Raepak Ltd., Silgan Holdings Inc. and Sonoco Products Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal