The latest report by IMARC, titled “Airport Moving Walkway System Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global airport moving walkway system market size reached US$ 2.3 Billion by 2022. Airport moving walkway system refers to a transport system that uses a conveyor to move individuals and luggage safely and slowly over a short distance along the ground level or inclined between two floors of the building. These machines have moving safety handrails alongside them to offer mobility and optimal traffic flow. In recent years, airport moving walkway systems have gained traction due to the increasing number of air travelers at airports.
Global Airport Moving Walkway System Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the improving airport infrastructure. Additionally, the increasing air traffic globally due to the growing business travel and upliftment of lockdown restrictions in various countries, is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, extensive investments in the expansion and development of airports to increase efficiency in traffic rows, enhance operational opportunities, and minimize costs and delays are positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, individuals nowadays prefer air travel due to the advanced facilities offered by the airports. In line with this, key players are introducing various product variants, such as integrating light-emitting diode (LED) lighting and high-efficiency motors in moving walkway systems to expand their consumer base. Moreover, the rising workforce globally, along with the expanding disposable income levels of the masses, is propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the business type, the market has been divided into new installation, modernization, and maintenance.
- Based on the type, the market has been segregated into belt and pallet type.
- On the basis of the angle, the market has been categorized into horizontal and inclined.
- Based on the speed, the market has been divided into constant moving walkways (CMW) and accelerating moving walkways (AMW).
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Analogue Holdings Limited (ATAL Engineering Limited), Fujitec Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd., KONE Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Otis Worldwide Corporation, Schindler Group, Stannah Lift Holdings Ltd., and ThyssenKrupp AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Business Type, Type, Angle, Speed, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Analogue Holdings Limited (ATAL Engineering Limited), Fujitec Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd., KONE Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Otis Worldwide Corporation, Schindler Group, Stannah Lifts Holdings Ltd and ThyssenKrupp AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800