The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Airsoft Guns Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” finds that the global airsoft guns market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2022-2027. Airsoft guns are imitation guns that fire non-metallic projectiles for recreational and sporting activities. For instance, they are used in airsoft sports, and military simulation (Mil-Sim) games where players participate in mock fights with authentic military-style weapons and tactics. Airsoft guns are designed to shoot projectiles that are spherical in shape, using an electric motor, spring force, or gas tank. As a result, they find application in correct weapon manipulation drills, muscle memory training, stress inoculation, and force-on-force simulations.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Airsoft Guns Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the rising popularity of adventure sports as leisure activities, such as target shooting and airsoft activities. These activities are popular among individuals irrespective of age, which is fueling the market growth. In addition, the rising concerns regarding health and fitness among individuals are increasing the number of sports enthusiasts, which, in turn, is propelling the demand for airsoft guns. Besides this, various sports organizations are nowadays conducting sports competitions, events and leagues to promote airsoft shooting. This has enabled manufacturers to introduce innovative products, such as safe and economic models using biodegradable materials, to attract a wider consumer base. Furthermore, the inflating income levels and growing travel and tourism industry are significantly influencing the market growth.
- Based on the product type, the market has been segmented into handguns, rifles, shotguns, and muzzle loading guns.
- On the basis of the mechanism type, the market has been classified into spring-, electric-, and gas-powdered mechanisms.
- The market has been categorized based on the distribution channel into online and offline channels.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being A&K Airsoft Limited, Ballistic Breakthru Gunnery Corporation, Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC, Crosman Corporation, G&G Armament Taiwan Limited, ICS Airsoft Inc., KRISS USA Inc., Lancer Tactical Inc., Systema Professional Training Weapon, Tokyo Marui Co. Limited, Umarex GmbH & Co. KG, and Valken Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal