The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Aluminum Curtain Wall Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," finds that the global aluminum curtain wall market size reached US$ 35.97 Billion in 2021. An aluminum curtain wall refers to a thin wall framing manufactured using lightweight materials. It is attached to the building structure and contains different fillings, such as glass, thin stones, or metal panels. It is widely available in standard prefabricated systems and specialized custom wall units according to the requirements of customers. It helps prevent air and water infiltration, enhance the energy efficiency, withstand wind loads, reduce overall construction costs, and provide viable glazing solutions. In recent years, aluminum curtain wall systems have gained immense popularity in the construction industry due to their lightweight, cost-effectiveness, easy assembly, and aesthetic appeal.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Aluminum Curtain Wall Market Trends:
An aluminum curtain wall is extensively installed in high-rise residential, commercial, and industrial buildings to enhance thermal and solar control performance in harsh weather conditions. As a result, the rising number of construction projects due to the expanding population, inflating disposable incomes, and rapid urbanization represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Besides this, the growing need for energy-efficient building systems on account of the increasing environmental concerns and several favorable initiatives undertaken by governments of different countries to promote the construction of green buildings. Along with this, the shifting inclination toward low-cost and sustainable building materials to reduce energy consumption and operational costs has propelled the market growth. Furthermore, the growing popularity of modular homes and the emerging trend of modern, contemporary offices have accelerated the adoption of aluminum curtain wall systems to enhance overall aesthetics and create consistent and attractive facades. Other factors, including the escalating demand for high-end entertainment, shopping, and recreational centers, heavy investments in product innovations, and ongoing research and development (R&D) activities, are also creating a positive market outlook. Looking forward, IMARC expects the market value to reach US$ 58.03 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 7.70% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been divided into stick-built, semi-unitized, and unitized.
- On the basis of the construction type, the market has been classified as refurbishment and new construction.
- The market has been segregated based on the material into fiberglass and glass wool, mineral wool, and plastic foam.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into commercial and residential.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Alumil S.A., Arconic Corporation, Gutmann AG, Heroal (Johann Henkenjohann GmbH & Co. KG.), HUECK System GmbH & Co. KG, Kalwall Corporation, National Enclosure Company LLC, Ponzio S.R.L, PRL Glass Systems Inc., Raico Bautechnik GmbH, Reynaers Aluminium NV, Tubelite Inc. (Apogee Enterprises Inc.), and YKK Group.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800