The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aluminum Die Casting Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” finds that the global aluminum die casting market size reached US$ 28.2 Billion in 2019. Die casting is the process in which metals are molten under high pressure in the mold cavities to manufacture products of different shapes, sizes and thickness. Aluminum alloys have excellent durability, stiffness, electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) shielding properties, and high electrical and thermal conductivity. Owing to these properties, they are widely used for non-expendable die casting. These alloys can be used in single or multiple cavity dies, unit die or a combination of dies, depending on the production requirement.
Global Aluminum Die Casting Market Trends:
Cast aluminum is versatile, corrosion-resistant and can retain high dimensional stability with thin walls. It also helps in creating lighter parts with more surface finishing options than other die cast alloys. On account of these characteristics, aluminum die casting has gained rapid traction across the globe. Apart from this, aluminum castings find applications across various industrial verticals. They are utilized in a broad range of networking and infrastructure equipment, handheld devices, and electronic connectors and housings in the telecom and computing industries. Besides this, due to the strict regulations implemented by the environmental protection agencies, the leading manufacturers are using aluminum casts in lightweight vehicles as a weight reduction strategy to control automobile emissions. Moreover, with the advent of latest technologies, more sophisticated and modern machines are being used to provide consistent quality control for the manufacturing of commercial, consumer and industrial products. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 52.1 Billion by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 10.6% during 2020-2025.
- Based on the process, the market has been segmented into pressure, vacuum, squeeze and semisolid die casting.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been categorized into body, engine, transmission and other parts.
- The market has been classified on the basis of the end use into transportation, industrial, building and construction, telecommunication, consumer durables, energy and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Middle East and Africa, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Alcast Technologies Ltd., Alcoa Corporation, Bodine Aluminum, Inc., Consolidated Metco, Inc., Dynacast Deutschland GmbH, GF Casting Solutions, Gibbs Die Casting Corporation, Martinrea Honsel Germany GmbH, Rheinmetall Automotive AG, Ryobi Die Casting Dalian Co., Ltd., Shiloh Industries, Inc. and Walbro LLC.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal