As per the latest report by IMARC Group titled “Ambulance Services Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global ambulance services market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Ambulance services, also known as paramedic services, refer to emergency medical facilities used to transfer medically injured or ill patients to ensure immediate attention and treatment by healthcare professionals. These services are integrated with tools for Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) for the patients to deal with medical and trauma-related emergencies. As a result, ambulance services are availed by patients directly or through hospitals and other organizations for handling patients of all types, requiring different kinds of medical help.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Ambulance Services Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the significant growth in the healthcare industry. In addition, the rising incidences of road accidents and medical ailments that require immediate medical attention are contributing to the market growth. Moreover, with the increasing geriatric population, the need for ambulance services is also increasing significantly for both unscheduled and irregular non-emergency and emergency situations. Besides this, the demand for ambulance services has been escalated due to the recentoutbreakof coronavirus disease (COVID-19). In addition, the emergence of multi-specialty ambulances equipped with advanced tools and equipment to provide patients with immediate and high-quality care represents another growth-inducing factor. Other factors, such as the implementation of favorable government policies to promote public health and the development of healthcare infrastructure worldwide, are also anticipated to drive the market further.Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period (2021-2026).????
- On the basis of the transport vehicle, the market has been segmented into ground, air, and water ambulances.
- Based on the emergency services, the market has been bifurcated into emergency and non-emergency services.
- On the basis of the equipment, the market has been classified into advanced life support (ALS) and basic life support (BLS) ambulance services.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with the profiles of the key players being Acadian Ambulance Service Inc., Air Methods Corporation, America Ambulance Services Inc., Babcock International Group PLC, BVG India Limited, Dutch Health B.V., Falck A/S, Global Medical Response Inc., London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, Medivic Pharmaceutical PVT LTD and Ziqitza Healthcare Limited.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal