The latest report by IMARC, titled “Analog-to-Digital Converters Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global analog-to-digital converters market reached US$ 2.38 Billion in 2021. Analog-to-digital converters refer to electronic integrated circuits (ICs) that are used to measure and convert an input analog signal to a digital form. These digital signals can be read and processed by a microcontroller and are extensively used in control and monitoring systems and sensors to manufacture analog output voltages. In recent years, analog-to-digital converters have gained traction as manufacturers worldwide are providing precision devices with high speed and resolution in a range of packaging options for communication, industrial, enterprise, and personal electronics applications.
Global Analog-to-Digital Converters Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising number of mobile phone subscribers. Additionally, the growing popularity of music streaming services, such as Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube Music are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, ADC is used in digital oscilloscopes, which find widespread application in the automotive industry to troubleshoot inconsistencies and potential problems in the ignition systems, sensors actuators, solenoids, and communication data stream, thereby positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the growing focus on driver safety and increasing preferences for a comfortable and safe riding experience are escalating the sales of connected motorcycles, thereby augmenting the demand for oscilloscopes and ADC. In line with this, analog-to-digital converters are used in medical devices, such as x-ray and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), to convert images from analog to digital before alteration. Furthermore, the emergence of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) emergence, in confluence with the emerging trend of precision manufacturing, is propelling the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 3.33 Billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 5.40% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the product type, the market has been divided into pipelined ADC, integrating ADC, successive approximation ADC, delta-sigma ADC, and others.
- On the basis of the resolution, the market has been segmented into 8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit, 14-bit and 16-bit.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into consumer electronics, IT and telecommunication, automotive, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed with some of the key players being Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Cirrus Logic Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., National Instruments Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Onsemi, Renesas Electronic Corporation, Rohm Co. Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., and Texas Instruments Incorporated.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800