According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Global Anti-Jamming Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global anti-jamming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% during 2023-2028. Anti-jamming refers to a technological solution used to prevent the disruption of wireless communication systems by intentional or unintentional interference. Portable, convoy, and man-pack jammers are some of the commonly used anti-jamming solutions. It often incorporates encryption and authentication mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to the communication channel. Anti-jamming is widely used in emergency services, aviation, transportation, logistics, and military applications, such as navigation and timing, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), positioning, flight control, targeting, and casualty evacuation. It assists in reliable and secure communication, improving safety, preventing communication failure, increasing efficiency, and reducing the risk of costly disruptions.
Global Anti-Jamming Market Trends:
The increasing instances of armed conflicts, violence, and terrorism across the globe are one of the key factors driving the market growth. In line with this, the widespread utilization of anti-jamming in GPS (global positioning system) to prevent interference from jamming devices or signals and minimize the effects of signal interference through digital technologies is favoring the market growth. Moreover, the increasing adoption of anti-jamming in military operations to prevent the disruption of communication systems by enemy forces is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the introduction of global navigation satellite system (GNSS)-based timing systems that prevent interference by limiting the antenna’s reception and safeguarding network computing devices is providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in anti-jamming systems to detect and respond to jamming signals in real-time, enabling them to adapt to changing environments and threats, is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing utilization of wireless communication in various applications, including military operations, emergency services, and transportation, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the widespread adoption of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), drones, and other autonomous devices, extensive research and development (R&D) activities, significant technological advancements, and the implementation of various government initiatives to improve the security and reliability of communication systems are anticipated to drive the market growth further.
- On the basis of receiver type, the market has been bifurcated into military and government-grade, and commercial transportation grade.
- Based on the technique, the market has been bifurcated into nulling technique, beam steering technique, and civilian techniques.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been classified into flight control, surveillance and reconnaissance, position, navigation and timing, targeting, casualty evacuation and others.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been bifurcated into military and civilian.
- On a regional basis, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and Others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined, with some of the key players being BAE Systems PLC, Cobham Limited, Collins Aerospace (RTX Corporation), Furuno Electric Company Ltd., Harris Corporation, Mayflower Communications Co. Inc., Novatel Inc. (Hexagon AB), Thales Group and U-Blox AG.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Receiver Type, Technique, Application, End User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||BAE Systems PLC, Cobham Limited, Collins Aerospace (RTX Corporation), Furuno Electric Company Ltd., Harris Corporation, Mayflower Communications Co. Inc., Novatel Inc. (Hexagon AB), Thales Group and U-Blox AG
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800