According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Antistatic Agents Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global antistatic agents market size reached US$ 486.7 Million in 2022. Antistatic agents are chemical substances used to reduce or eliminate static electricity, which is an imbalance of electric charges on the surface of an object, resulting in the attraction or repulsion of other objects. They comprise conductive antistatic agents, wherein conductive antistatic agents contain conductive particles creating a conductive pat and allowing charges to move through a material, and dissipative antistatic agents, which reduce static electricity by absorbing moisture from the environment and increasing the conductivity of the material. Antistatic agents find extensive applications in the electronics, packaging, textiles, automotive, and manufacturing industries across the globe.
Global Antistatic Agents Market Trends:
At present, the rising demand for antistatic agents across various industries to prevent the accumulation of static electricity, which can damage sensitive electronic components, cause explosions in flammable environments, or result in poor product quality, represents one of the key factors propelling the growth of the market. Besides this, with the rapid evolution of electronic devices and the increasing miniaturization of components, there is an increase in the demand for more effective antistatic solutions around the world. Moreover, manufacturers are continually investing in research and development (R&D) activities to create innovative antistatic agents with enhanced performance, durability, and environmental sustainability. In addition, governing agencies of various countries are establishing guidelines and standards to ensure the safe handling and transportation of sensitive electronic equipment, which is positively influencing the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 694.3 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the form, the market has been segmented into liquid, powder, pellets, and microbeads. Presently, liquid dominates the market, holding the largest share.
- On the basis of the product, the market has been segregated into ethoxylated fatty acid amines, glycerol monostearate, diethanolamides, and others. At present, ethoxylated fatty acid amines exhibit a clear dominance in the market.
- Based on the polymer type, the market has been classified into polypropylene (PP), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and others. Polyethylene (PE) currently dominates the market.
- On the basis of the end use industry, the market has been classified into packaging, electronics, automotive, textiles, and others. Presently, packaging accounts for the largest market share.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being 3M Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Clariant AG, Croda International Plc, Dow Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG (RAG-Stiftung), Kao Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, and Polyone Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Form, Product, Polymer Type, End Use Industry, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||3M Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Clariant AG, Croda International Plc, Dow Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG (RAG-Stiftung), Kao Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and Polyone Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800