The latest report by IMARC, titled “App Analytics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global app analytics market size reached US$ 2,168 Million in 2022. App analytics refers to the process of capturing, analyzing, and delivering meaningful insights from application usage and metrics to enhance customer experience and business outcomes. It offers unknown information about the response time, exceptions, counts, dependency rates, custom metrics, request and failure rates, host diagnostics, page views and load performance, and diagnostic trace logs. It is also capable of analyzing data in different contexts, handling big data center needs, analyzing streaming data, capturing application data without writing new code, and logging files quickly. In recent years, app analytics has gained traction due to their adoption among companies using a centralized dashboard to view their app data.
Global App Analytics Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising utilization of continuous integration and delivery development paradigms, leading to an increase in the need to measure the performance of web, desktop, and mobile applications. Additionally, the growing popularity of app analytics in the retail sector to observe performance across complex operational silos and translate real-time data into insights is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, app analytics are being extensively employed to enhance efficiency, measure usage patterns, and track marketing return on investment (ROI). Besides this, the growing utilization of social media applications and OTT platforms has also escalated the product demand. Furthermore, organizations are adopting mobile-based advertising, which enables them to use mobile app analytics tool that provides information about the number of users and the geographical distribution of the software. Moreover, app analytics allows developers to build software and fix bugs rapidly. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 6,975 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into mobile app and web app analytics.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into software and services.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been segregated into on-premises and cloud-based.
- Based on the application, the market has been categorized into marketing analytics, performance analytics, in-app analytics, revenue analytics, and others.
- On the basis of the industry vertical, the market has been divided into gaming and entertainment, social media, IT and telecom, health and fitness, travel and hospitality, retail and e-commerce, education and learning, BSFI, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Adobe Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., App Annie, AppDynamics Inc (Cisco Systems Inc.), Apptentive Inc., Clevertap, Countly, Flurry, International Business Machines Corporation, Mixpanel, Taplytics Inc. and Upland Software Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Component, Deployment Mode, Application, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adobe Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., App Annie, AppDynamics Inc (Cisco Systems Inc.), Apptentive Inc., Clevertap, Countly, Flurry, International Business Machines Corporation, Mixpanel, Taplytics Inc. and Upland Software Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800