The latest report by IMARC, titled “Apple Juice Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028", finds that the global apple juice market is expected to grow at a CAGR of
5.1% during 2023-2028. Apple juice is a fruit juice made by pressing the pulp of premium quality apples. The pectinase enzyme is used to enhance the juice yield, while the amylase enzyme breaks down the starch suspended in it. Apple juice possesses numerous vital nutrients, such as vitamins B and C, minerals, and phytochemicals. In recent years, apple juice has gained traction as it is a healthy drink, offering various benefits such as detoxifying the body, enhancing heart health and digestion, increasing hydration, and boosting immunity.
Global Apple Juice Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising health consciousness which has led to the shifting preferences of consumers from carbonated drinks toward healthier and natural beverages. Additionally, on account of hectic work schedules and sedentary lifestyles, consumers are adopting packaged apple juice as a quick source of nutrition, which is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, key players are introducing preservative-free and sugar-free apple juice with natural sweeteners to cater to the demands of health-conscious consumers. Besides this, the launch of better-quality packaging solutions to avoid spoilage and spillage of packed juices is propelling the market growth. Furthermore, cold-pressed apple juices are being extensively adopted. Moreover, numerous initiatives undertaken by the governments of various nations to encourage the consumption of food products and drinks are strengthening the market growth.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into filtered and unfiltered.
- On the basis of the nature, the market has been divided into organic and conventional.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, retail stores, online stores, and others.
- On the basis of the end-use, the market has been segregated into household and commercial.
- Based on the region, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Apple & Eve LLC (Lassonde Industries Inc.), Dabur Ltd., Eden Foods Inc., Manzana Products Co. Ltd., Mott’s (Dr Pepper Snapple Group), Musselman Premium, Parle Agro Private Limited, PepsiCo Inc., Martinelli & Company, The Coca-Cola Company, The Kraft Heinz Company, Tree Top Inc., and White House Company.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800