The latest report by IMARC Group, titled " Aquarium Accessories Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028," finds that the global aquarium accessories market size reached US$ 4.5 Billion in 2022. An aquarium houses aquatic creatures, such as fish and plants. It is made from a variety of materials, including glass, plastic, and acrylic. It creates a comfortable and visually appealing environment for aquatic life using various accessories such as filters, heaters, pumps, lighting, decorations, substrates, test kits, and supplies for feeding and upkeep. These accessories enhance the overall look of the aquarium and play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy and safe environment for the inhabitants by filtering out harmful substances and providing clean oxygen. As a result, there has been an escalating demand for aquarium accessories across the globe.
Global Aquarium Accessories Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing adoption of aquariums as decorative features in residential and commercial spaces such as offices, hospitals, restaurants, and hotels. In addition, the rising awareness among individuals regarding the benefits of keeping aquariums, such as reducing stress and improving mental health, represents another major growth-inducing factor. Besides this, key players are developing advanced pumps and filters that use ultraviolet (UV) sterilization methods to remove waste and harmful substances from water. They are also using new materials and technologies, such as advanced plastics and silicone-based materials, to offer enhanced performance and durability. This, coupled with the widespread integration of sensors and the internet of things (IoT) in aquarium accessories that allow users to monitor and control the temperature and light of aquariums, is positively influencing the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 6.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segmented into filtration items, lights and hoods, decorative items, temperature control systems, and others.
- Based on the end user insights, the market has been bifurcated into residential and commercial.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into online and offline.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Spain, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined in the report, with some of the key players being Aqua Design Amano Co. Ltd, Aqueon Inc., Azoo Bio Corporation, Guangdong Boyu Group Co. Ltd., Interpet Limited, Qian Hu Corporation Limited, Rolf C. Hagen Inc., Spectrum Brands Inc., Tropical Marine Centre, Zoo Med Laboratories Inc, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Filtration Items, Lights and Hoods, Decorative Items, Temperature Control Systems, Others
|End User Covered
|Distribution Channel Covered
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aqua Design Amano Co. Ltd, Aqueon Inc., Azoo Bio Corporation, Guangdong Boyu Group Co. Ltd., Interpet Limited, Qian Hu Corporation Limited, Rolf C. Hagen Inc., Spectrum Brands Inc., Tropical Marine Centre, Zoo Med Laboratories Inc, etc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800