According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Array Instruments Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global array instruments market is currently witnessing strong growth. Array instruments are the tools that aid in measuring gene expression levels quantitatively and simultaneously in a single reaction. They are also used for genotyping several regions of the genome. They involve the use of multiple small representative tissue samples from various cases that are assembled on a single histologic slide. They assist in locating chromosomal expressions and mutations in the genotype, as well as measuring and detecting gene expressions at the messenger RNA (mRNA) level. As a result, they find extensive applications in genetics, molecular pathology, and molecular and cell biology.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Array Instruments Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the growing need for the diagnosis and prognosis of different types of chronic diseases, especially cancer. The rising incidences of these disorders across the globe and the increasing requirement for determining their cause and consequently planning the treatment course for the same are providing an impetus to the market growth. Apart from this, the growing applications of microarrays in numerous fields, including life sciences and drug discovery, are acting as a major growth-inducing factor. The market is further driven by the increasing integration of arrays with advanced and innovative technologies. For instance, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) microarrays are utilized to examine the changes in gene expression by fluorescent labeling of complementary DNA. Since their usage provides a thrust to the process of disease diagnosis, drug discovery and single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) analysis, this is facilitating the uptake of array instruments on the global level. Some of the other factors contributing to the growth include the advances in personalized medicines, the rising use of robotics for laboratory automation, the advent of microarray-based comparative genomic hybridization (array CGH) technology and the growing investments in the healthcare sector. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to register a CAGR of around 7% during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into molecular biology, cell biology, genetics, molecular pathology and others.
- Based on the technology, the market has been classified into DNA, protein, cellular and tissue microarrays.
- On the basis of the end user, the market has been categorized into research and development laboratories, clinical diagnostic labs, agriculture research centers, veterinary laboratories, forensic centers and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Arrayit Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Molecular Devices, LLC, RAYBIOTECH LIFE, Sigma-Aldrich, Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800