The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aseptic Packaging Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, finds that the global aseptic packaging market reached a value of US$ 49.2 Billion in 2021. Aseptic packaging is the process of disinfecting and then sealing food and beverages under sterilized atmospheric conditions to prevent contamination by viruses and bacteria. In this process, both the packaging and the product are sterilized separately before filling. This lowers the presence of germs and makes the food healthier and safer for consumption. Nowadays, aseptic packaging is gaining popularity as a substitute for canning,owing toits ability to maintain the flavor, texture and nutritional content of the processed products. As a result, it finds application across the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industry to retain the overall quality and sterility of products without the need for refrigeration.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Aseptic Packaging Market Trends:
The global aseptic packaging market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for ready-to-eat food products. Rapid urbanization and changing lifestyles of individuals have increased the consumption of convenience food products,which enable easy storage and have a long shelf life. Besides this, aseptic packaging complements the use of natural ingredients, allowing the manufacturer to use ingredients that consumers prefer. It also helps maintain the quality of the content packed inside without the need for preservatives. In addition to this, governments of various nations are extensively investinginimproving the healthcare sector, which has increased the demand for aseptic packaging. Ithas the ability to deliver uniform and high-qualityproductswith improved nutrient retention. Furthermore, the introduction of eco-friendly and renewable aseptic materials that minimize the environmental impactof the packaging is fueling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.07% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into cartons, bags and pouches, bottles and cans, prefilled syringes, vials and ampoules, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into plastic, paper and paperboard, metal, glass, and others.
- The market has been categorized based on the application into food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Amcor Limited, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), DuPont de Nemours Inc., GreatviewAseptic Packaging Co. Ltd., I.M.A. IndustriaMacchineAutomatiche S.p.A. (SO.FI.M.A.), Reynolds Group Holdings Limited (Packaging Finance Limited), Robert Bosch GmbH, Schott AG (CarlZeiss AG), SIG Combibloc Group AG, and Tetra Laval International SA.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800