According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Asset Tracking Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global asset tracking market reached a value of US$ 15.4 Billion in 2022. Asset tracking refers to the procedure adopted by enterprises for tracking their tangible or intangible assets. It includes technological equipment, vehicles, computers, generators, software, contracts and patents. It involves the utilization of asset tracking software that aid in easily checking and updating the data related to the asset information in an efficient manner. Its software uses several advanced technologies, such as barcodes, beacons, QR codes, the global positioning system (GPS) and near-field communication (NFC), that help in providing accurate and real-time data for an efficient asset management system. It is extensively applicable across construction, healthcare, education and leasing business domains.
Global Asset Tracking Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing incidences of asset thefts across the industrial and corporate sectors. Coupled with the rising need for optimizing and streamlining operations is providing a boost to the demand for asset tracking across the globe. Along with this, continual technological advancements and the integration of asset tracking systems with cloud solutions are significantly supporting its demand on the global level. Apart from this, rapid digitization across the globe has encouraged numerous businesses to heavily invest in the deployment of asset tracking systems, thereby catalyzing the market. In line with this, the advent of the internet of things (IoT) sensor-based asset tracking systems that convey telemetric information to avoid accidents while safeguarding products is impacting the market growth favorably. Due to the escalating need for enhancing profits and improving the return on investment (ROI), there has been a significant increase in the uptake of asset tracking systems. Other factors, including rapid industrialization, continuous improvements in the information technology (IT) sector and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players, are also positively influencing the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 33.5 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 12.7% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been segmented into hardware and software.
- Based on the deployment mode, the market has been classified into on-premises and cloud-based.
- On the basis of the organization size, the market has been bifurcated into large and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Based on the end use industry, the market has been segregated into transportation and logistics, aviation, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and others.
- On the basis of the region, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Actsoft Inc., ASAP Systems, Asset Panda, AT&T Inc., Azuga Inc. (Bridgestone Corporation), Fleet Complete, GigaTrak, Tenna, Trimble Inc., Ubisense Limited, Verizon Communications Inc., Wasp Barcode Technologies Inc. (Datalogic S.p.A.) and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, End Use Industry, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Actsoft Inc., ASAP Systems, Asset Panda, AT&T Inc., Azuga Inc. (Bridgestone Corporation), Fleet Complete, GigaTrak, Tenna, Trimble Inc., Ubisense Limited, Verizon Communications Inc., Wasp Barcode Technologies Inc. (Datalogic S.p.A.) and Zebra Technologies Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800