The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Augmented Reality in Healthcare Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds the global augmented reality in healthcare market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 23.12% during the forecast period (2023-2028). Augmented reality (AR) in healthcare refers to a technology that integrates digital information into the user’s real-world environment. It depends on cameras, displays and sensors and provides a new approach to education and treatments in healthcare. It also helps healthcare professionals to visualize and interact with three-dimensional (3D) representations of human bodies. In recent years, AR in healthcare has gained traction as it enables professionals to virtually explore new therapies that were prohibitive in hospitals due to weight, security restraints, or size.
Global Augmented Reality in Healthcare Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the expanding healthcare industry. Additionally, rapid digitalization and increasing technological advancements in the healthcare sector are positively influencing the market growth. Other than this, the extensive adoption of AR in healthcare for surgeries and diagnostics as it helps to optimize surgical processes and improve the efficiency of the treatment. Furthermore, AR is adopted for education and training purposes for medical personnel as it provides anatomical visualization and simulation, thus strengthening the market growth. In line with this, AR-based image visualization aid surgeons in enhancing their accuracy and precision during complex surgeries. Along with this, AR has reduced the risk of discomfort caused by injections, or the difficulties in finding the nerve, thus contributing to market growth. Moreover, AR improves the visualization of computerized tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) data by overlaying stereoscopic projections during surgical processes.
- Based on the product, the market has been divided into AR displays, AR sensors, AR input devices, AR semiconductor components, and others.
- On the basis of technology, the market has been segmented into head mounted devices and handheld devices.
- Based on the end user, the market has been categorized into hospitals and clinics, research laboratories, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Australia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed, with some of the key players being AccuVein Inc., Atheer Inc., Augmedics, Inc., CAE Inc., Google LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Magic Leap Inc., Medical Realities Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Mindmaze, Orca Health Inc., Siemens AG, and Wikitude GmnH (Qualcomm Technologies Inc.)
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Technology, End User, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||AccuVein Inc., Atheer Inc., Augmedics, CAE Inc., Google LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Magic Leap Inc., Medical Realities Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Mindmaze, Orca Health Inc., Siemens AG and Wikitude GmbH (Qualcomm Technologies Inc.).
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800