The latest report by IMARC, titled “Automotive Biometric Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global automotive biometric market reached a value of US$ 863 Million in 2022. Automotive biometrics refer to electronic devices used for authentication and identification in vehicles for vehicular access, vehicle immobilizer, ignition switch, rationalization, and health monitoring. They depend on biological characteristics, such as retinal and fingerprint scans and facial and voice recognition, for verification, thus reducing theft cases and increasing the security of vehicles. They also collect data on the accelerator, steering wheel, and other components to observe the anxiety and stress level of the driver and ensure his comfort along with his safety. In recent years, automotive biometrics have gained momentum due to the dependence on car rentals on automobiles with automotive biometrics to streamline transactions.
Global Automotive Biometric Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the increasing integration of biometric technology in automobiles. Additionally, the rising need for safety and developments in the upcoming markets is creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, there is a surge in demand for automotive biometrics as insurance companies are offering a substantial discount on vehicles with biometric systems due to their automatic preset adjustments, safe remote start-ups, hands-free features, and myriad passenger safety benefits. Besides this, the augmenting demand for autonomous vehicles with advanced technologies, such as artificial learning (AI), the Internet of Things (IoT), and machine learning (ML), is positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) technology for improving mobility communication is continually rising. This, along with the growing utilization of the human-machine interface (HMI), enabling the driver’s dashboard to work as an iPad while using the voice-activated interface to browse data from the cloud, is strengthening the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2,048 Million by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on technology, the market has been divided into fingerprint scan, voice recognition, facial recognition and others.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been bifurcated into passenger car and commercial vehicle.
- Based on the sales channel, the market has been segregated into OEMs and aftermarket.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been segmented into vehicle security system, driver safety system, advanced steering and infotainment and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Aware Inc., BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Continental AG, Fingerprint Cards AB, Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi Ltd., IriTech Inc., Methode Electronics Inc., Precise Biometrics AB, Shenzhen Goodix Technology Co. Ltd., Synaptics Incorporated and VOXX International Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Technology, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Aware Inc., BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Continental AG, Fingerprint Cards AB, Fujitsu Limited, Hitachi Ltd., IriTech Inc., Methode Electronics Inc., Precise Biometrics AB, Shenzhen Goodix Technology Co. Ltd., Synaptics Incorporated and VOXX International Corporation.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800