According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Ceramics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global automotive ceramics market size reached US$ 2.5 Billion in 2022. Automotive ceramics are made using titanate, alumina, and zirconia oxide, which provide an extra layer of protection to the vehicle. They are engineered materials with heat resistance, mechanical strength, electrical insulation and low thermal expansion. They can produce valve systems, superchargers, knock sensors, actuators, oxygen, fluid level, and fuel level sensors. They can withstand high temperatures, thermal shocks, and corrosive environments, which make them ideal for automotive requirements.
Global Automotive Ceramics Market Trends:
The increasing sales of luxury vehicles on account of rapid urbanization and improving income levels represents one of the major factors driving the demand for automotive ceramics to maintain the aesthetic appearance of vehicles. Moreover, the rising requirement for recreational and repair and maintenance activities of vehicles is favoring the growth of the market. In addition, due to the growing environmental concerns, governing agencies of numerous countries are implementing stringent policies to minimize carbon emissions. Apart from this, the increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles, such as autonomous and electric vehicles, that consist of electronic ceramic components and sensors for smart traffic management and run systems is augmenting the growth of the market. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 3.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the component, the market has been segmented into automotive engine parts, automotive exhaust systems, automotive electronics, and others. Presently automotive engine parts hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segregated into alumina oxides, titanate oxides, zirconia oxides, and others. Alumina oxides currently account for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the application, passenger vehicles dominate the market, followed by commercial vehicles.
- Region-wise, the market has been classified into North America (the United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Almatis GmbH, CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CoorsTek Inc., Corning Incorporated, Elan Technology, Ibiden Co. Ltd., International Syalons (Newcastle) Limited, Kyocera Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials, NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd. and Noritake Co. Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Material, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Almatis GmbH, CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CoorsTek Inc., Corning Incorporated, Elan Technology, Ibiden Co. Ltd., International Syalons (Newcastle) Limited, Kyocera Corporation, Morgan Advanced Materials, NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd. and Noritake Co. Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800