According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global automotive electric fuel pumps market reached a value of US$ 11.6 Billion in 2022. An automotive fuel pump is used for pumping the fuel from the tank to the engine. These pumps are bifurcated into electrical and mechanical fuel pumps. Electric fuel pumps operate through a motor that maintains the pressure in the fuel system. These are further divided into in-tank and external fuel pumps. Amongst these, in-tank pumps are installed in the fuel tank of the vehicle itself, whereas an external pump is securely mounted outside the fuel tank on a body panel. As compared to mechanical pumps, electric fuel pumps are safer and convenient, offer longer service life, better fuel efficiency, higher interference suppression, and generate minimal noise.
Global Automotive Electric Fuel Pumps Market Trends:
The escalating demand for passenger vehicles is one of the major factors driving the market growth. The introduction of lightweight and advanced electric fuel pumps, which ensure better fuel efficiency, is further contributing to the market growth. The market growth is also being propelled by the increasing demand for high-speed fuel injectors in luxury and sports cars to improve the efficiency and power of electric fuel pumps. Rapid technological advancements and rising investments by manufacturing firms are further fueling the market growth. Furthermore, numerous research and development (R&D) activities with an enhanced focus toward eco-friendly solutions and growing safety concerns amongst consumers are creating a positive outlook for the market. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.28% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the motor type, the market has been bifurcated into brushed DC and brushless DC motors.
- Based on the technology, the market has been divided into turbine style, sliding vane and roller vane.
- On the basis of the pump type, the market has been categorized into low pressure electric fuel pump, inline electric fuel pump and others.
- Based on the application, the market has been classified into passenger cars, LCVs and HCVs.
- On a regional basis, the market has been spread across North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being ACDelco, Aisan Industry Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Daewha Fuel Pump Ind., Ltd, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Federal-Mogul Corporation, General Motors Company, Pricol Limited, Robert Bosch, Visteon Corporation, etc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Motor Type, Technology, Pump Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||ACDelco, Aisan Industry Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Daewha Fuel Pump Ind., Ltd, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Federal-Mogul Corporation, General Motors Company, Pricol Limited, Robert Bosch and Visteon Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800