According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Filters Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global automotive filters market size reached US$ 21.2 Billion in 2021. Automotive filters refer to the components that are designed to prevent the infiltration of harmful pollutants, dust, grit, and contaminants into a vehicle. Through the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system, they absorb pollen, dust particles, and foul-smelling gases. In addition to maintaining a healthy and hygienic ambiance, they prevent rapid condensation on the windscreen, optimize engine performance, and reduce fuel consumption. These filters are available in a variety of materials, including paper, cotton, and foam. Consequently, automotive filters are used in vehicles to remove pollutants from the air and exhaust fumes as well as purify cabin air.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Automotive Filters Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising stringency of vehicular emission control policies undertaken by the government bodies of several countries. This can be attributed to the growing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the increasing air pollution in urban areas. Also, the augmenting sales of automobiles ae resulting in the escalating adoption of filters, along with an enhanced focus on absorbing air pollutants and providing cleaner air. In line with this, the considerable deterioration of air quality in urban regions is resulting in a higher prevalence of respiratory disorders, thereby further facilitating the product uptake. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include continual technological advancements, inflating disposable income of the masses, the rising demand for luxury vehicles, and extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 27.6 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.4% during 2022-2027.
- Based on the media type, the market has been segmented into cellulose, fiberglass, and others.
- On the basis of the filter type, the market has been divided into air filters, fuel filters, hydraulic filters, oil filters, steering filters, coolant filters, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into OEM and aftermarket.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been classified into commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Cummins Inc., DENSO Corporation, Donaldson Company Inc., General Motors Company, Hengst SE, Hollingsworth & Vose Company, K & N Engineering Inc., Lydall Inc., MAHLE GmbH, MANN+HUMMEL GmbH, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Sogefi SpA.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal