According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Automotive Infotainment Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027," the global automotive infotainment market size reached US$ 16.7 Billion in 2021. Automotive infotainment refers to the combination of vehicle systems comprising hardware and software components that deliver entertainment and information to the driver and passengers. These systems employ control elements, such as button panels, voice commands, touch screen displays, and audio/video (A/V) interfaces that aid passengers in safely staying connected on the road. They are also integrated with several advanced features, including navigational services, vehicle voice control, parking assistance, climate control, two-way communications tools and security services, that assist in improving the overall driving experience and operational efficiency of passenger and commercial vehicles.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Automotive Infotainment Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the increasing demand for smart vehicles with integrated infotainment systems. These automobiles are widely gaining prominence among the masses due to the enhanced in-vehicle experience offered by the use of various entertainment services, including on-demand music and live A/V streaming, among others. This is supported by the improving living standards and the inflating per capita income levels of the majority of the population, which has further contributed to an enhanced preference for premium and luxury vehicles. The shifting preference towards vehicle customization for high-end comfort and convenience is also providing a boost to the market growth. Furthermore, numerous manufacturers are incorporating voice recognition technology, intuitive touchscreen and advanced graphic user interface with infotainment systems to improve the overall efficiency of the vehicle. This is further creating a positive outlook for the market. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the rising focus on driver safety, the introduction of low-cost infotainment systems in the market and the incorporation of cloud-based services with automotive infotainment systems. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2022-2027.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into navigation unit, display audio, audio and others.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been bifurcated into passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- Based on the operating system, the market has been classified into QNX, LINUX, Microsoft and others.
- On the basis of the installation type, the market has been categorized into in-dash and rear seat infotainment.
- Based on the sales channel, the market has been bifurcated into OEM and aftermarket.
- On the basis of the technology, the market has been segmented into integrated, embedded and tethered.
- Based on the connectivity, the market has been divided into Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G and 5G.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Clarion Co., Ltd, Denso Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Harman International Industries, Inc. (Samsung Electronics), Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Panasonic Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Aptiv.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800