According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Automotive Interiors Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global automotive interiors market size reached US$ 151.9 Billion in 2022. Automotive interiors refer to the design, components, and features inside a vehicle that provides comfort, convenience, aesthetics, and functionality for the driver and passengers. They help in enhancing the overall driving experience and reflect the style, quality, and technological advancements of a vehicle. Additionally, they serve as the control center of the vehicle, contribute to the overall look and feel of the cabin, provide entertainment, navigation, and connectivity features and play a crucial role in maintaining a comfortable cabin environment. Some of the common aspects of automotive interiors are dashboard and instrument cluster, seating and comfort, cabin materials and finishes, infotainment and connectivity, HCCC system, storage and cargo space, lighting and ambiance and safety and ergonomics.
Global Automotive Interiors Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by the growing manufacturing and sales of automobiles. Moreover, consumers are increasingly seeking vehicles with comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and technologically advanced interiors, which is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Along with this, numerous manufacturers are incorporating advanced safety features within the interior, including airbags, seatbelts, collision warning systems, and driver-assistance technologies on account of the stringent safety regulations and consumer demand for enhanced safety measures are driving the development and adoption of safety-focused automotive interior components and technologies. Furthermore, the integration of advanced infotainment systems, touchscreens, voice recognition, connectivity features, digital displays navigation systems, and entertainment options within the vehicle's interior is gaining widespread prominence among the masses. Also, with the increasing focus on sustainability and environmental concerns, automakers are incorporating eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes in automotive interiors and are also exploring alternatives to traditional materials, such as natural fibers, bio-based plastics, and recycled materials, to reduce the environmental impact of automotive interiors, which is providing a boost to the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of US$ 204.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.6% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the component, the market has been categorized into cockpit module, flooring, door panel, automotive seat, interior lighting and others.
- Based on the material, the market has been segmented into leather, fabric, vinyl, wood, glass fiber composite, carbon fiber composite and metal.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been bifurcated into passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- Region wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of the key players include Adient plc, Continental AG, Dräxlmaier Group, Grupo Antolin, International Automotive Components Group (Lear Corporation), JVCKENWOOD Corporation, KYOCERA Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Boshoku Corporation and Yanfeng Automotive Interior Systems Co. Ltd.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Component, Material, Vehicle Type, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Adient plc, Continental AG, Dräxlmaier Group, Grupo Antolin, International Automotive Components Group (Lear Corporation), JVCKENWOOD Corporation, KYOCERA Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Boshoku Corporation and Yanfeng Automotive Interior Systems Co. Ltd.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800