According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Rocker Panel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028” the global automotive rocker panel market size reached US$ 53.5 Billion in 2022. The automotive rocker panel is a structural component located on the sides of a vehicle, running between the front and rear wheel wells. It is typically made from durable materials like steel or aluminum to withstand wear and tear. It plays a crucial role in reinforcing the structure of the vehicle and protecting it from damage caused by debris, road salt, and other environmental factors.
Global Automotive Rocker Panel Market Trends:
At present, the increasing automobile production is catalyzing the demand for rocker panels as they are essential components in most vehicle designs. Besides this, the growing consumer demand for personal vehicles worldwide has a direct impact on the need for replacement rocker panels, particularly in aging vehicles. This, along with stricter safety regulations are pushing automakers to ensure the durability and structural integrity of rocker panels, stimulating innovation and market growth. In addition, rapid urbanization is leading to the increasing use of vehicles, exposing them to rougher road conditions, which in turn is raising the need for durable rocker panels. Moreover, rocker panels are crucial in preventing rust and corrosion, making them vital in regions with harsh climates or high humidity levels. Additionally, advancements in materials and manufacturing technologies result in lighter and more durable rocker panels, enhancing their market appeal. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 68.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the type, the market has been bifurcated into lower quarter panels and door rocker panels.
- On the basis of the vehicle type, the market has been divided into light duty vehicles, medium duty vehicles, and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Based on the sales channel, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) hold the biggest market share, followed by aftermarket.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segregated into stainless steel, fiber, and rubber. At present, stainless steel dominates the overall market.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (United States and Canada); Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others); Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others); Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others); and the Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Auto Metal Direct LLC, Classic 2 Current Fabrication, Putco Inc., Rugged Ridge (Truck Hero Inc.), Smittybilt, SMP Deutschland GmbH (Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V.), and Willmore Manufacturing Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Type, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, Material, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Auto Metal Direct LLC, Classic 2 Current Fabrication, Putco Inc., Rugged Ridge (Truck Hero Inc.), Smittybilt, SMP Deutschland GmbH (Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group B.V.) and Willmore Manufacturing Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800