As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Automotive Surround View Systems Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global automotive surround view systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.4% during 2022-2027. An automotive surround view system is an emerging advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) technology, which enables the driver to see 360 degrees around the vehicle via an LCD screen. It generally comprises four to six wide-angle cameras that are mounted on the vehicle to enhance the comfort, convenience and safety of the driver. The inputs of these cameras synthesize a composite bird-eye view of the vehicle, which is displayed to the driver in real-time. It helps in parking, checking the blind-spots while changing lanes, monitoring the area around the vehicle and recognizing pedestrians, and warning the driver or stopping the vehicle in critical situations, thereby reducing the risk of accidents.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Automotive Surround View Systems Market Trends:
According to the Global Status Report on Road Safety - 2018 by the World Health Organization (WHO), road traffic injuries currently represent one of the leading causes of death for children and young adults. Consequently, the strengthening of the legislation for mitigating key risk factors has been recognized by most governments worldwide to improve road safety. This, in turn, has escalated the demand for advanced safety devices, such as automotive surround view systems, across the globe. Apart from this, advancements in the ADAS technologies have boosted the overall sales of automotive surround view systems. Furthermore, some of the leading players in the industry are financing research and development (R&D) activities to introduce surround view systems with advanced features and higher accuracy.
- Based on the type, the market has been segmented into touch screens, infrared remotes and other controls.
- On the basis of the functioning, the market has been bifurcated into automatic and manual segments. At present, the automatic segment exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
- The market has been analyzed on the basis of the vehicle type into commercial and passenger vehicles. Passenger vehicles currently account for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the end-user, the market has been divided into aftermarket and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The OEMs segment dominates the market, holding the largest market share.
- Region-wise, Europe enjoys the leading position in the market. Other major regions include North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with some of the key players being Valeo SA, Magna International Inc., Continental AG, Clarion Co. Ltd., Denso Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Texas Instruments, Ambarella Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Xylon d.o.o. and Mobileye Vision Technologies Ltd.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Follow us on twitter : @imarcglobal