According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aviation Cyber Security Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028,” the global aviation cyber security market size reached US$ 4.3 Billion in 2022. Aviation cyber security is a critical domain that encompasses the protection of aviation systems, networks, and data from cyber threats and attacks. With the rapid digitization and interconnectedness of aviation infrastructure, the industry faces an increased risk of cyber incidents that could compromise safety, disrupt operations, and compromise sensitive information. aviation cyber security aims to safeguard various components within the aviation ecosystem, including aircraft systems, air traffic management, ground operations, airport infrastructure, and passenger data. By prioritizing aviation cyber security, the industry can enhance its resilience and maintain the safety and trust of passengers and stakeholders alike.
Global Aviation Cyber Security Market Trends:
The rapid digitalization of aviation operations and infrastructure si driving the global market. As airlines, airports, and aviation companies adopt advanced technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing, and automation, they become increasingly vulnerable to cyber threats. The interconnectedness of critical systems, such as flight control, passenger data management, and air traffic control, opens up potential entry points for cyber attackers to exploit. Additionally, the rising number of cyber-attacks targeting the aviation sector has created a sense of urgency to enhance cybersecurity capabilities. The industry has witnessed an increase in sophisticated attacks, including ransomware, data breaches, and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, causing significant disruptions and financial losses. These incidents have compelled aviation stakeholders to allocate substantial resources to safeguard their operations, reputation, and passengers' safety. Furthermore, the growing regulatory pressure and compliance requirements have necessitated better cybersecurity practices within the aviation sector. Aviation authorities worldwide are tightening regulations and demanding improved cybersecurity measures to ensure the resilience and continuity of air travel. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 6.5 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 7.13% during 2023-2028.
- Based on the solution type, the market has been segmented into threat intelligence and response, identity and access management, data loss prevention, security and vulnerability management, managed security, and others.
- On the basis of the deployment type, the market has been divided into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the application, the market has been bifurcated into airline, air cargo, airport, and air traffic control management.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others) and the Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Airbus SE, BAE Systems Plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding, Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., SITA N.V., Thales Group and Unisys Corporation.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Solution Type, Deployment Type, Application, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Airbus SE, BAE Systems Plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding, Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., SITA N.V., Thales Group and Unisys Corporation
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800