As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Aviation Cyber Security Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global aviation cyber security market size reached US$ 3.9 Billion in 2021. Aviation cyber security refers to the practice of protecting the aviation sector, IT infrastructure, and networks against cyberattacks. The aviation industry extensively utilizes numerous computer-based interconnected systems for performing ground and flight operations. These systems include air traffic management systems, cabin crew devices, air navigation systems, onboard aircraft control and communication systems, flight information systems, in-flight entertainment systems, cargo handling and shipping. In recent years, aviation cyber security systems have gained traction as they help airline companies resist future disruptions and prevent any harm to their reputation, services and financial health.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Aviation Cyber Security Market Trends:
The growing focus of airline companies on managing cyber vulnerabilities efficiently due to the increasing instances of cyberattacks represents the primary factor driving the market growth. Additionally, the rising air passenger traffic and rapid upgradation of aircraft infrastructure with advanced technological solutions have bolstered the market growth. Besides this, the governing agencies of several countries are developing a cyber regulatory framework for aircraft systems to enhance and ensure safety and security standards, which is contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, heavy investments in research and development (R&D) projects by manufacturers for launching innovative aviation cyber security systems represent another major growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the growing popularity of cloud security solutions and increasing connectivity and digitization has catalyzed the product demand. Moreover, the aviation industry is widely adopting cyber security systems to ensure operational efficiency, enhanced passenger experience, flight safety, and better customer service, which, in turn, is driving the market toward growth. On account of these factors, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.27% during the forecast period (2022-2027).
- Based on the solution type, the market has been divided into threat intelligence and response, identity and access management, data loss prevention, security and vulnerability management, managed security and others.
- The market has been bifurcated based on the deployment type into cloud-based and on-premises.
- Based on the application, the market has been segregated into airline, air cargo, airport and air traffic control management.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Airbus SE, BAE Systems Plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding, Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc., SITA N.V., Thales Group and Unisys Corporation.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism and nanotechnology industries. We also provide cost model and manufacturing setup project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market intelligence in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies, and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from various industries, is dedicated to providing high-quality data and insights to our clientele, ranging from small and medium businesses to fortune 1000 corporations.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800