The latest report by IMARC Group, titled “B2B Payments Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2023-2028,” finds that the global B2B payments market reached a value of US$ 1,025.5 Billion in 2022. B2B payments are financial transactions between two or more merchants for an exchange of goods or services. They assist in getting faster payments, improving cash flow, and avoiding ambiguity and discrepancy between merchants. They also aid in simplifying accounts payable and receivable as with B2B payment solutions, payments are automatically stored by software tools and applications. As a result, they find extensive applications in telecom, information and technology (IT), manufacturing, energy and utilities, metals and mining, and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industries.
Global B2B Payments Market Trends:
There is a significant rise in the export and import of goods and services around the world. This, coupled with several efforts undertaken by governing authorities of numerous countries to minimize trade barriers, represents one of the key factors positively influencing the market. In line with this, the establishment of various small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. Apart from this, the increasing adoption of B2B payments in large enterprises for enhancing their market value and boosting their sales of goods or services via online distribution channels is propelling the market growth. Additionally, the increasing utilization of automated clearing house (ACH) in B2B payments as it is relatively faster and more efficient is offering a favorable market outlook. Furthermore, the rising use of automation in B2B payment systems for networking and connecting with suppliers, wholesalers, and retailers is further augmenting the market growth. Moreover, leading market players are increasingly focusing on expanding partnerships and collaborations with international clients to introduce more advanced and comprehensive solutions. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,682.4 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on payment type, domestic payments hold the largest market share.
- On the basis of payment mode, the market has been bifurcated into traditional and digital segments. At present, the traditional payment mode accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- Based on the enterprise size, large enterprises dominate the market.
- On the basis of industry verticals, the market has been categorized into BFSI, manufacturing, IT and telecom, metals and mining, energy and utilities, and others. Presently, the manufacturing sector exhibits a clear dominance.
- Region-wise, the market has been divided into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, Asia Pacific enjoys the leading position in the market.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report, with some of the key players being American Express Company, Bank of America Corporation, Capital One, Citigroup Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mastercard Inc., Payoneer Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., Paystand Inc., Stripe Inc., Visa Inc., and Wise Payments Limited.
|Base Year of the Analysis
| Historical Period
||Payment Type, Payment Mode, Enterprise Size, Industry Vertical, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||American Express Company, Bank of America Corporation, Capital One, Citigroup Inc., JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mastercard Inc., Payoneer Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., Paystand Inc., Stripe Inc., Visa Inc. and Wise Payments Limited
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800