According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Baby Apparel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, the global baby apparel market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.23% during 2023-2028. Baby apparel is a category of clothing, accessories, and footwear designed for new-born kids and babies. A higher quality of fabrics is typically used in the production of these apparel, including cotton, hosiery, silk, and satin-based fabrics since sensitive baby skin is prone to developing rashes and infections. Generally, they are more comfortable and flexible than their adult counterparts as they are soft, lightweight, and non-irritating. The clothing category includes innerwear, outerwear, and nightwear in both gender-specific and gender-neutral styles.
Global Baby Apparel Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by the rising demand for premium and branded apparel among the masses. This can be attributed to the inflating disposable income levels of the parents, along with the growing consciousness regarding outer appearance and fashion. Moreover, the easy availability of a wide range of products via offline and online organized retail channels is also providing an impetus to the market. The hectic lifestyles of working parents resulting in a paradigm shift towards online shopping are also creating a positive outlook. Furthermore, increasing celebrity endorsements, aggressive marketing campaigns, and the emergence of new social media trends are leading to a higher product uptake among consumers. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include rapid urbanization, continually improving living standards of the masses and the escalating number of luxury brand collaborations with numerous popular cartoons.
- Based on the product, the market has been segmented into outerwear, underwear, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been classified into cotton, wool, and silk.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into online and offline.
- On the basis of the application, the market has been divided into 0-12 months, 12-24 months, and 2-3 years.
- Based on the end user, the market has been classified into girls and boys.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Burberry, Carter’s Inc., Cotton On Group, Gianni Versace S.r.l, H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Hanesbrands Inc., Industria de Diseño Textil S.A., Ralph Lauren Corporation, The Children's Place Inc., and Truworths.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product, Material, Distribution Channel, Application, End User, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., Burberry, Carter’s Inc., Cotton On Group, Gianni Versace S.r.l, H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Hanesbrands Inc., Industria de Diseño Textil S.A., Ralph Lauren Corporation, The Children's Place Inc. and Truworths
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Americas: +1-631-791-1145 | Europe & Africa: +44-753-713-2163 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800