According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Baby Cribs and Cots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028," the global baby cribs and cots market size reached US$ 1.6 Billion in 2022. Baby cribs or cots are small beds that are specially designed for infants and younger children to keep them comfortable and prevent them from falling. They have a cage-like structure with sides that can be lowered and raised to a fixed height. The design serves as a safety feature, restricting the baby to the bed and eliminating the risk of injury. Cribs and cots create a peaceful sleeping environment for babies, which is essential for their physical and emotional well-being and dynamic developmental process. Usually constructed from metal, plastic, and wood, they are commercially available in various prices, styles, and features, such as standard, portable, and convertible cots. In addition to this, baby cribs and cots can be placed beside an adult bed with one side lowered and multifunctional self-rocking electronic cradles.
Global Baby Cribs and Cots Market Trends:
The rising demand for cots and cribs to ensure restful sleep among toddlers, which, in turn, promotes growth, improves learning, and enhances their attention span, is primarily driving the market growth. Besides this, the rise in the number of nuclear families and growing parental concerns about child safety have facilitated them to afford high-quality and premium baby cribs and cots with minimalist and compact designs, which is favoring the market growth. In addition to this, the implementation of stringent safety standards by regulating authorities, combined with the increasing popularity and utilization of advanced baby safety products, such as cribs and cots, are creating a positive outlook for the market. Moreover, the introduction of innovative product variants, such as cribs that can be converted into infant beds, daybeds, and full beds for babies, are presenting remunerative opportunities for the market. Manufacturers are also employing advanced technologies and materials to produce safe, lightweight, and easy-to-assemble baby cribs and cots, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. In line with this, the expanding demand for affordable, convenient, and multifunctional baby cribs and cots are positively influencing the market growth. Furthermore, the expanding demand for eco-friendly baby cribs and cots on account of growing awareness about sustainable products is aiding in market expansion. Other factors such as rising birth rates, inflating purchasing power of consumers, increase in online sales channels, and intensive emphasis on creating a safe sleeping environment for infants are propelling the market growth. Looking forward, the market value is projected to reach US$ 2.1 Billion by 2028, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% during 2023-2028.
- On the basis of the product type, the market is segregated into convertible, multi-purpose, standard, and portable.
- Based on the design type, the market is categorized into traditional, contemporary, modern, and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been divided into plastic, metal, wood, and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been classified into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, specialty stores, and others.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America (the United States and Canada), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being Artsana S.p.A., Babybjörn AB (Lillemor Design AB), Delta Children's Products Corp., Dream On Me Inc., East Coast Nursery Ltd., Goodbaby International Holdings Limited, Kolcraft Enterprises Inc., Natart Juvénile Inc., Silver Cross (Fosun International Ltd.) and Stork Craft Manufacturing Inc.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Product Type, Design Type, Material, Distribution Channel, Region
|| Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico
||Artsana S.p.A., Babybjörn AB (Lillemor Design AB), Delta Children's Products Corp., Dream On Me Inc., East Coast Nursery Ltd., Goodbaby International Holdings Limited, Kolcraft Enterprises Inc., Natart Juvénile Inc., Silver Cross (Fosun International Ltd.) and Stork Craft Manufacturing Inc.
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: 2499
Five User License: 3499
Corporate License: 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800