According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Baby Cribs and Cots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025," the global baby cribs and cots market grew at a CAGR of around 6% during 2014-2019. Baby cribs and cots are small beds that resemble cage-like structures and are specifically designed for infants or young children. Usually made from materials like metal, wood or plastic, these beds are widely used to protect the child from falling off the crib. They also use superior quality mattresses and soft fabrics in order to provide a comfortable spot for the child to sleep in. These cots and cribs come in various forms, such as standard, portable, convertible, specialty and multifunctional. In addition to this, variants with wheels for improved mobility, extended sleeping area and changeable mattress levels are also being launched in the market that are gaining widespread prominence among the masses.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Global Baby Cribs and Cots Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by the increasing concerns regarding infant comfort and safety among the parents. They are willing to invest in good quality and sturdy products with enhanced safeguarding measures. Supported by the inflating disposable patterns of the masses and their shifting spending patterns, there has been an increase in the demand for cots and cribs with additional functionalities. Variants with improved mobility, compact size and short distance between side slats and static side rails are increasingly being adopted by the masses. This is further facilitated by the various stringent safety standards implemented by regulating authorities across the globe that have impelled manufacturers to develop products with advanced safety features. Along with this, players are now introducing multifunctional and convertible beds in the market that can be transformed into toddler beds, day cot and full-sized beds with height adjustment settings to cater to the evolving consumer requirements. They are also introducing sustainable products in the market, which are gaining widespread prominence among the parents. These variants are manufactured using eco-friendly raw materials, including sustainable wood and non-toxic paints. Some of the other factors contributing to the market growth include the increasing number of nuclear families and the growing product availability through proliferating online retail portals. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is expected to witness moderate growth during 2020-2025.
- On the basis of the product type, the market has been divided into convertible, multi-purpose, standard and portable.
- Based on the design type, the market has been classified into traditional, contemporary, modern and others.
- On the basis of the material, the market has been segmented into plastic, metal, wood and others.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been categorized into supermarkets and hypermarkets, online stores, specialty stores, and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segregated into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others), and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players. Some of these players include Artsana S.p.A., BabyBjörn AB (Lillemor Design AB), Delta Children's Products Corp., Dream On Me, Inc., East Coast Nursery Ltd., Goodbaby International Holdings Limited, Kolcraft Enterprises Inc., Natart Juvénile Inc., Silver Cross Group (Fosun International Ltd.) and Stork Craft Manufacturing Inc.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800