The latest report by IMARC, titled “Baby Diaper Rash Cream Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028”, finds that the global baby diaper rash cream market size reached US$ 1.5 Billion in 2022. Baby diaper rash cream refers to a product used to prevent skin problems in babies caused by wetness and friction, chemical allergies, and bacterial infection due to the frequent use of diapers. It also contains mineral oils, vitamins, and natural skin soothers, such as calendula, beeswax, and aloe vera. The antibacterial components of the cream aid in blocking moisture, which treats and prevents dry, rough and itchy skin. In recent years, baby diaper rash creams have gained traction as they form a protective layer between the infant’s skin and potential irritants, thus preventing skin irritation in the future.
Global Baby Diaper Rash Cream Market Trends:
One of the primary factors driving the market is the rising importance of health and hygiene among individuals. Additionally, various advantages associated with using rash creams are creating a positive market outlook. Other than this, there has been increasing awareness among millennial parents about the adverse effects of harmful chemical ingredients, such as phthalates and formaldehyde, which are used in the production of shampoos, creams, soaps, oils, and lotions. As a result, they are significantly shifting toward natural and organic products, which is propelling market growth. Moreover, the growing fungal and chemical infections are escalating the product demand to recondition and soften the baby’s skin. Furthermore, key players are extensively investing in promotional campaigns to retain a competitive edge and expand their consumer base. Other growth-inducing factors include the proliferation of hypermarkets and supermarkets and expanding e-commerce sector. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market value to reach US$ 2.2 Billion, expanding at a CAGR of 6.87% during the forecast period (2023-2028).
- Based on gender, the market has been bifurcated into female and male. Presently, the male segment clearly dominates the market.
- On the basis of the type, the market has been segregated into zinc oxide-based and zinc-oxide free. Zinc oxide-based creams hold the largest market share.
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialist retailers, medical retailers, online stores, and others. The majority of baby diaper rash creams are distributed through supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- Region-wise, Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, and others) holds the leading position in the market. Other major regions include Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, and others), , Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, and others), and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, and others).
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been analyzed, with some of the key players being Beiersdorf AG, Bepanthen (Bayer AG), Bio Veda Action Research Co., Burt’s Bees (The Clorox Company, Cetaphil, Chicco USA Inc. (Artsana USA Inc.), Johnson & Johnson, Mission Pharmaceutical Company, Mustela, NUK, Sebapharma GmbH & CO. KG, Sudocrem (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd), Summers Laboratories Inc., The Himalaya Drug Company, W.S. Badger Company, and Weleda International.
|Base Year of the Analysis
||Gender, Type, Distribution Channel, Region
||Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
||United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru
||Beiersdorf AG, Bepanthen (Bayer AG), Bio Veda Action Research Co., Burt's Bees (The Clorox Company), Cetaphil, Chicco USA Inc. (Artsana USA Inc.), Johnson & Johnson, Mission Pharmacal Company, Mustela, NUK, Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG, Sudocrem (Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd), Summers Laboratories Inc., The Himalaya Drug Company, W.S. Badger Company and Weleda International
||10% Free Customization
|Report Price and Purchase Option
||Single User License: US$ 2499
Five User License: US$ 3499
Corporate License: US$ 4499
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N A
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800